Xbox Live Gamertags

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
gears of war online is kinda fun tho..that was my first xbox live experience last night..i dont have gow2 sav was tryna invite me all night but i got the first joint...i was getting my ass handed to me..but its ill how you get shot and youre like bleeding on the floor and you gotta tap a, or dudes gotta finish you up....a really fucking nice technical concept to FPS type shooters..i got a few kills but i was getting smashed on for the most part..i wanna get better at the mechanics and shit and ill probably pick up gears of war 2..i might try to get at it later the shotgun is a sick ass gun...and i love the graphics on that shit

i might need to change the controls to my liking to really get down online you know how that is

i guess i gotta buy more memory...and fuckin uh buy points so i can buy games?..and a headphone so i can talk shit to the nerds....to really get into it..i dont even have enough space on my shit to download the new street fighter hd so im stressed..i gotta get that

what games do you guys play online?

i see how the normal package of xbox was/is worth it, cuz it had all this bullshit youre eventually going to want..maybe i can ebay all that shit for cheap

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I still play Rainbow Six Vegas 2 alot, to me it's still the most complete shooter on the market, but more recently Gears 2 and SF2HD, you need to get some memory so you can cop that SF, that shit is dope as fuck, they remixed everything down from the controls and graphics to the music...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
gears of war online is kinda fun tho..that was my first xbox live experience last night..i dont have gow2 sav was tryna invite me all night but i got the first joint...i was getting my ass handed to me..but its ill how you get shot and youre like bleeding on the floor and you gotta tap a, or dudes gotta finish you up....a really fucking nice technical concept to FPS type shooters..i got a few kills but i was getting smashed on for the most part..i wanna get better at the mechanics and shit and ill probably pick up gears of war 2..i might try to get at it later the shotgun is a sick ass gun...and i love the graphics on that shit

i might need to change the controls to my liking to really get down online you know how that is

i guess i gotta buy more memory...and fuckin uh buy points so i can buy games?..and a headphone so i can talk shit to the nerds....to really get into it..i dont even have enough space on my shit to download the new street fighter hd so im stressed..i gotta get that

what games do you guys play online?

i see how the normal package of xbox was/is worth it, cuz it had all this bullshit youre eventually going to want..maybe i can ebay all that shit for cheap
whats your tag? I tried to add "gas one" but it said it didn't exist

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
whats your tag? I tried to add "gas one" but it said it didn't exist
gas uno..its not gas one...sorry

i just got gears of war 2 juuust now

i seen there was a party online

i dont know how to play gow2 so yall gotta be coo w me till i get it
imma sign off this shit and jump on live so if any of yall readin this holla at me on there in a second

Status
Not open for further replies.