Xbox 360 $350 Shipped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
12% off your ENTIRE order at overstock and no tax and free shipping!

I might have my girl get me this shit. I really want to play GOW. I'm not much of a gamer as I used to be but the 360 is the shit, Resident Evil 5 will be available for it next year too. Anybody know if MS will drop their prices on the 360 any time soon between the holidays and early next year? I heard rumors of MS dropping by $100 but they're already taking a huge hit for the price it is now. Plus I read something about them including the HD-DVD external drive with it in the future. Shit I want to play GOW so bad though, what to do, what to do.

Hit up this link to get the 12% off. http://www.gottadeal.com/Deal/17602 Find the 360 platinum but you have to get something else for the coupon to work. Throw in some socks or something, I might get a 1gb mp3 player and the 360 plat for $396 shipped.

Nov 16, 2004
It's still there. I just bought one. It should say 12% coupon activated in the red bar banner. Type in xbox in the search and it should list games. Look over to the right and you should see the system. Click on it, and add it to your cart. You can add the 2 yr warranty for $33 or add this as a filler item, it's only $2 to get the complete discount http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=2192935

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i dont trust overstock...its like going to ROSS,sure they might have brand name clothes hella cheap but you know deep down that there has to be something wrong with that shit

Nov 16, 2004
Yeah but the warranty they offer is $35 and take 12% off and you come to like $30 for 2 years extended service. I was a fool not too but I want to see if I can still do it. Compared to the extended warranty in the xbox package it's 2 years for like $50-60.

Dec 11, 2002
Jake said:
i dont trust overstock...its like going to ROSS,sure they might have brand name clothes hella cheap but you know deep down that there has to be something wrong with that shit

I've ordered from Overstock several times... if its a bag or a pair of shoes youre straight.. if its something that can be broken during shipping, it will be... they offer free or $1 shipping but I swear to God they kick that shit down the road to get it to you..

Nov 16, 2004
Does anyone elses XBOX have a clicking noise within the system? When I took it out the package yesterday I heard a click like there was something loose in there. So I shake the xbox a little bit and I hear a rattle or loose piece of something in there, does anyone elses xbox do that?

Oct 3, 2006
smeezy said:
Does anyone elses XBOX have a clicking noise within the system? When I took it out the package yesterday I heard a click like there was something loose in there. So I shake the xbox a little bit and I hear a rattle or loose piece of something in there, does anyone elses xbox do that?
FOR THE ORIGINAL XBOX??? IT NEVER HAPPENED TO MINE....BUT IF YOUR TALKIN 360 SAME THING . NUTIN HAPPENS LIKE THAT...BUT I GOT THAT INTERCOOLER FOR IT AND I THINK ITS BEEN FUCCIN IT UP...IT SOMETIMES WONT TURN ON FOR SOME REASON...I DONT KNOW? IT HARDLY HAPPENS THOGUH SO YEAH.....

Oct 25, 2006
Jake said:

Hahha real talk, and why I don't shop at Ross...

I'ma just get a 360 and some games from EB Games for Christmas I think.

Sep 25, 2006
if ur 360 is doing it you should really get it checked out but your orig xbox idk ive never had that problem with mine except the tray not wanting to open besides that mine works fine

Dec 9, 2005
smeezy said:
It's still there. I just bought one.

Jake said:

smeezy said:

LOL

Uh-ohhh...:eek:

Nov 16, 2004
I'm trying to get their 2 yr warranty for $30 (12% off but them fuckers haven't contacted me yet). Plus since I used my AmEx card, they extend the warranty for another year.

Is anyone else's 360's tray flimsy when it's open? It doesn't seem too secure, like it's cheap as shit. Also about the rattling click noise, another person got the same thing who also ordered it at overstock.com. But it's been working fine for me, I played GOW for 4 hours straight one day. Wait a minute, now that I think about it, it sounded like the disc wasn't rotating incorrectly. I heard sounds like the disc was hitting the tray or something for a small while, wtf? And how can I get it looked at? I want to open that shit myself, but I know that's not the thing to do.