x-raided's "spitten venom" greek remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Snakehead said:
wow, chuck taylor, imma need for you to read my last post

and clearly, i already have a job....a hell of a job, and i never pretended that i could rap...like i said in what i thought was an eloquent and detailed post, RAPPING IS NOT MY CAREER NOR IS IT EVEN A HOBBY....this was all just a joke.

and again my point is proven that the whole fucking siccness shouldnt even be allowed use that name, since "it aint the way it use to be homie, that's for sure" - x-raided.
GAYER

Dec 18, 2002
sorry i actually have more important shit to do than post 1,328 messages on the siccness (gyro raps notwithstanding)...it's not like i was graduating from college or anything, my bad

Dec 18, 2002
reppin_the_509 said:
what you have better to do?
graduate from unc-chapel hill (yeah, THAT one, where jordan went and where the national championship is going to go this year with roy williams, etc.) in 3 years with a double degree, one in economics and history, run a hotel in south america, take over a restaurant, and plan it's reopening. bitch.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
reppin_the_509 said:
what you have better to do? write this, have fun with yur 2 dads? wtf you thinkin cuzz? you better be glad x - locc dun post on here, he'd rip yur ass in 2 for this.
X wouldnt do shit. You think x is a gangster huh? hes not.

Oct 8, 2004
FUCK THAT REMIX IS FUCKIN STUPID AS FUCK MAN & I DIDNT EVEN READ THE BITCH IT
AND WHO THE FUCK SAID X RAIDED AINT GANGSTA!!
HES PUT IN MORE WORK THAN {BEEN DRINKING}

CHUCK TAYLORS RIGHT ABOUT BOTH YOU SHIT FACE FAGGOTS

Sep 13, 2004
Been Drinkin said:
X wouldnt do shit. You think x is a gangster huh? hes not.
pay attention, x is real. he didn't even pull the trigga and he stayin in the pin cause he refused to snitch. my big homie was in the pin with him and x said "i got life insurance, smith and wesson is the company, i treat my gun better than my bitchs cause my gun will never turn on me" that is real if i ever heard real

Aug 20, 2004
^^^SO fuckin what?

And anyways...all you cats ridin on X's nuts...youre almost as bad as LYNCH's cheer leaders!How the FUCK would you know how X would feel?Do YOU know him?Do YOU call him at home?NO?Then SHUT THE FUCK UP already...Jesus H. Christ kids these days....

The guy made a funny post...deal with it...

Sep 13, 2004
how the fucc can you call him at home when he in prison, and like i said my homie did time with him, my homie says he is real and he never backed down in a fight and so on, and i aint on x's nuts, i just kno people who kno him and i only hear how he is real, and if stickin up for one yur fave artists is diccryden i bet you got sum nuts on yur chin as well, fuccin bitch ass hypocrits, everyone is a diccryder or a hater cause you bitchs over use words, everyone has an opinion, that meens even you are a diccryder and a hater according to your fucced up standards.

p.s

fuccyoutoo

peace