x-raided's "spitten venom" greek remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
x-raided's "spitten venom" greek remix

if it's on i cook my own like a rack of lamb, it's elc, every lamb cooker, who you think i am? is tony poor or just making bread, split open gyros like i should just cuz i'm ahead, in athens greeka you a cook some gyros bad, just like hugo key and the drugs he had, cuz you a roman all up in my town, like some kids from sygs who trying to put it down, imma hunt them down like hagen's dad in the bed to his mom what you expected, except for cookie (his dog) to join and fuck hagen so hard like he was being tested, pita's about to get cooked, where the sauce get placed at? sean's about to get hectic chaos, we gone need some DMB to put him back from where he rested, tony bless it, "i'm a spartan so keep that, gyro up in your grill, where you eat at?" is what that fool said last, as my tacos smashing, subway sub is getting soggy and nasty, we catching hollow gyro, bite to the front made hollow sound, got away with much sauce, paranoid, imma keep the pita down, and keep the munching down, now cook a lamb once just for you, may you dine the best, no lamb can be too great or good for you, if it's necessary, tony hanos do what's called for, to go to greece, when it's time to all go, we all know, nothing comes before this greek land, amanda king, fight for christine, yes, chrones

i'm eatin' gyros like a medicine, lamb meat, heated, drop em in, pita, in my greece and i got to win, illusion no way of cooking a lamb unless i choose ta

bet all of zeus a know, sauce if they want it they got it, all my ingredients erotic, like i'm jill fuller in college, we quick to pull up beside you and spread some sauce on, psychotic cookers while yelling "go get your gyros", never shoulda crossed me, flossy glossy like a fresh made varnish upon which to lather on my plastic gyro for showing, athenan gods protect me, when i'm cooking some bacon, i'm trying something new, just trying to spruce up my pita, greekas is mad that's cuz tony's funny style, coach pascoe told him to shoot, but he instead got a foul, all the while, he thinking "motherfuck lindsey basil, her last name is a spice that i should add to stable", on cable: what i represent is the g-r-e-e-c-e, scientific thought mastered by the master socrates, this aint your country so your boring keep your lips closed, dont even say you know, cuz you dont eat gyros...we got yo, threat exposed, keep your burgers away from us, we cook and eat you up like jeff moniz does, to sarah cook but he is dirty like that, what you think her cat, was clean and shaved like that? we pull your card and got your calc test all calculated, you integrate it, so why you keep yelling you hate it? exposed by your PEGs, that you dumped where you wouldn't think we would look, but you cooked em, as your food and, tony fooled em, now it's done and...
i'm spitten gyros like a medicine, lamb meat, drop em in, pita, in my greece and i got to win, illusion no way of cooking a lamb unless i choose ta

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
I didnt Know whut tha fucc this was until I read tha chorus. And Mayne this is that gayest shit I attempted ta read. Nuff said

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
^^^^Why tha fucc would I remix a X-raided song wit Greek lyrics. I aint Greek for one and two it aint right. And you think Raided would apperciate that Greek Remix? Hell naw

Dec 18, 2002
yeah...
this post and my lyrics in it were definitely never meant to be any type of serious. in typical siccness fashion (probably one of the main reasons this whole board fell apart to begin with...and yes, i was here back in like 97, 98, 99 when roloc was here and the best days were with vamps when raided's mom used to post and what not) is that people act all hard and shit when dissing something as inane and foolish as a fucking greek remix talking about gyros and people you have never heard of to an x-raided song and then get into an argument about it.

antonio916: yes, i did take the time to do this, because it's an inside joke between me and a couple of friends. besides, it took, what, all of 10 minutes to replace "nigga" with "greeka" and "spitten venom" with "eatin gyros"?

chuck taylor: thanks for your two cents...like i said in my previous post, if my lyrics are as gay as you think they are why did you bother to post at all, much less a second time?

tyson: read my response to chuck taylor...maybe you should "attempted ta read" more often...and yeah, i'm sure x-raided is pissed that some cat on some fucking message board changed some of his lyrics around to talk about greece and gyros...i bet he is making his plans to come after me right now..."nuff said".

drunkin fool: again, if you thought this post was so whack, why did you reply 3 times to it?

wt savage: thanks for saying what you said, but like i just said, it was never at all meant to be anything serious. i have like 10 other songs "greek remixed" going back to the origin of the inside joke like 6 months, but i'm in no way trying to be any kind of rapper or anything

callmeontheunda and cold187: that's exactly the reaction that should have been provoked by this post, since neither of you took it seriously and just laughed it off as something retarded, which it is, and that's exactly what i do...

i reiterate: honestly reevaluate your life and think before you talk if you take some lyrics with the lines:
"i'm a spartan so keep that, gyro up in your grill, where you eat at?"
even half way seriously.

Sep 13, 2004
wtf, x locc would smack you for postin this man....if you wanna make someone look bad, remake a 50 cent or jay-z song, or a song off the new mr docter cd, lol, anyways i hope this works out for ya, but if you make a cd of this type of shit, i'm gonna have a bon fire.

Dec 18, 2002
wow, chuck taylor, imma need for you to read my last post

and clearly, i already have a job....a hell of a job, and i never pretended that i could rap...like i said in what i thought was an eloquent and detailed post, RAPPING IS NOT MY CAREER NOR IS IT EVEN A HOBBY....this was all just a joke.

and again my point is proven that the whole fucking siccness shouldnt even be allowed use that name, since "it aint the way it use to be homie, that's for sure" - x-raided.