x raided's book ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2005
The revised book proposal is finished and has been sent to our contact who is shopping the book. Once I hear something I'll let you all know. Honestly, we are focusing on getting an attorney this summer to get the appeal process started. We just need him the fuck out of there so he can do what he does best...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man....lets get this free x-raided campaign crackin!!

gotta network to all these nor cal artists an see if they can rock a free-xraided shirt or somethin, for reals....

Oct 18, 2005
He wasn't really interested in the whole "Free X-Raided" campaign, to tell you the truth. He just needs to make money so we can hire a good attorney. That's what Ignition was all about, "Let's get it out so we can generate some money and get me the fuck out of here..."

His notebooks are full of the shit y'all keep talkin' about wanting to hear. Federal, for real. But it takes money to make money. When you purchase Unforgiven, Xorcist, Psycho Active, etc ... he doesn't see a penny of that. You think he'd still be locked up if he did? That's the reason behind X-Filez volume 1 - 3, and that's what's up with Ignition/Bloc Star Entertainment. People talk without knowin' what the fuck they talkin' about. It's all about makin' money right now. If we could get his brand new solo shit out of the cell you think we wouldn't have that for y'all to hear? We gotta get him out and then you can have all the X-Raided you can take... Real chop.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
already copped them x-filez.....

but i mean if he got a liteweight campaign behind the free x-raided....more cats will know an will be steered to purchase the right merchandise

Jul 1, 2004
as far as the FREE X campaign.. i agree with dude... if folks support it and advertise it and shit.. people will get curious as to who X is if they DONT already know.... theyd learn about him and then be more interested in buying the cd... my opinion

Dec 30, 2002
When they finally sign an official deal word will come out. Until then no one will talk about tenative deals. B/c if it falls thru everyone will bitch

Mar 26, 2007
he needs to get a very good high paid lawyer, right now its all about getting money to get the lawyer and then start an appeal, its not like he can just get any attorney and be out in a week it takes time and MOENY, and thats what X needs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.................

buy the IGNITION CD to support ya boy!!!!