X-Raided's Biggest Fan?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i have every x-raided cd that he have put out.Even the "deadly game" & "these walls can talk" he is one of the tightest rappers out ,tight lyrics,

Jun 10, 2002
to me x is prolly one of tightest on the west coast, jus not enough exposure it seems like.....i can compare him to pac in the sense that his lyrics, when he chooses are deep also, his flow is versatile....all his albums been tight shit.....one song that was on some deep shit which is one of my favorites was "as the world spins"....ya boy got flowtation devices.....and to give him even more credit for his talent, he's doin life w/only a slight possibility of appeal falling through....imagine if he was in a studio making these tracks....couldnt knowone fuck wit'em lyrically.

big up to X.....he got mad rediculous skillz.

Apr 18, 2003
hell yea, hit the muthafuckin nail on the head mcell. if z was on the streets, he would be tearin these other "emmcee's" apart.x go flo's on all songs he got. i cant think of one x song that i didnt or dont like