X-raided speaks on psycho active 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
lol @ liking sicx's music the equivalent of being a pedophile. I guess you shouldn't post on this site then since Sicx said siccness a bunch of times and lynch and people shouted them out on the newest cds. Since listening to Sicx is such a pedophile activity then listening to anything he was on is th same by association. get fucked faggot
That literally made no sense.

However, you listening and SUPPORTING his music is a direct coloration of you not understanding the level of grossness in which Sicx represents. Are you understanding what he and his wife did? Simple yes or no question.

Props: RickyVoorhees
Oct 4, 2013
NJ
That literally made no sense.

However, you listening and SUPPORTING his music is a direct coloration of you not understanding the level of grossness in which Sicx represents. Are you understanding what he and his wife did? Simple yes or no question.
I bought If these walls could talk like a year after it dropped, thought it was classic. Never associated that album or any of his music to be a reflection of what he did outside the music. What he did was disgusting and he shouldn't be shown sympathy or shit like that. But I can separate the music from his personal life. I buy music for music not the artists personal life. I could care less if the artist was a murderer rapist etc.... If you listen to Lurch are you a cannibal and support that activity? if u like raided are you supporting what he did? not saying he 100% did it but he was charged so basically the music is separate from the life. if sicx music was talking about his pedophile activity then i wouldnt never bump it.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
So you don't mean to offend X? Then you must mean to offend me. Thanks for contributing.
Nah, you're assuming. I never said you're not capable or shit like that. At the end of the day it's the artist who has the final say about his product. I simply do not rate his music anymore like once I did, that's all.

May 9, 2002
I bought If these walls could talk like a year after it dropped, thought it was classic. Never associated that album or any of his music to be a reflection of what he did outside the music. What he did was disgusting and he shouldn't be shown sympathy or shit like that. But I can separate the music from his personal life. I buy music for music not the artists personal life. I could care less if the artist was a murderer rapist etc.... If you listen to Lurch are you a cannibal and support that activity? if u like raided are you supporting what he did? not saying he 100% did it but he was charged so basically the music is separate from the life. if sicx music was talking about his pedophile activity then i wouldnt never bump it.
This is not a yes or no answer. Youre not even capable of answering a simple question.

Jun 5, 2004
"Im fuckin your kids instead of your wife". - a line from a sicx on his song lol