X-Raided ~ Speak Mo Evil

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! Seems intriguing, hopefully my mother doesnt find it in my room, she would dispose of it and call it rubbish. Thank You and God Bless You!

Jun 12, 2002
Hollis should do a couple of tracks and atleast put some time and effort in the beats. Not no microwave 5 - 10 minute beat bullshit and be like fuck it, finished. He shouldn't produce the whole fuckin album. X is the man when it comes to lyrics and delivery, but the beats is whats holdin him down. Have 3 or maybe even 4 different producers, just to have different tastes and styles into each track.

I'm with Codeine and everyone else on this one

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Heard enough of Big Hollis for the rest of my life. He needs to retire or something.
i agree.........RAIDED has been held bacc by Hollis production.
im tired of the same shit.

Wonderful!
-quote by a bitccch
^^LOOK BITCCCH...YOUR ONE WORD REPLYS ARE UNCALLED FOR......
STOP CLUTTERIN THE BOARD SO YO CAN RACC UP POST!!
YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE TOPIC.
YOUR NOT WELCOMED ON THE 91 YOU WACC ASS KIDD.
GET THE FUCC OFF OF HERE!!!
THE "CHARACTER" THAT YOU PORTRAY IS PLAYED OUT
..SHIT AINT EVEN ENTERTAINING!!

GO TO SLEEP BITCCH!!
GET A HOBBY HOE!!

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
paso said:
Raideds not breaking bread too Hollis for nothing
You're right....hes breaking bread to Hollis for GARBAGE ASS BEATS. I mean, if X's goal is to continue making albums with shitty production...then he sure is getting his money's worth. Hollis beats have to be the biggest waste of money in the Sacramento rap scene...straight trash.

May 4, 2002
if hollis was online......believe me the blatant hatin would decrease......lol........just like how muthafuckas dont mention my name when they know the production is shittin on faggots........net hate never ends my friends.........

Apr 25, 2002
SYKO said:
if hollis was online......believe me the blatant hatin would decrease......lol........just like how muthafuckas dont mention my name when they know the production is shittin on faggots........net hate never ends my friends.........
I wouldnt call it hating. Im just speakin the real...and showing my frustrations as a consumer. I will agree on your production though....believe me, Im really lookin forward to finally hearing Mac Dre over good beats. And I meant to tell u in your last thread....I heard that cut u produced for my folks Dividenz. Very nice....I was feelin it to the fullest.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
how is it hatin when a homie says, he doesnt like a cats production??

i wouldnt label it as HATIN....thats there view.

and your right, if Hollis was on-line half the cats that run around takin about his production would flip script and ride his dicc.
LIL YOUNG ASS NET GROUPIES...ON THE NET AND ON THE STREETS-THEY ALL OVER.

and net "hate" will never end...just like
street hatin wont

robbery and murders and all that crime shit wont....it will go on and on and on.....

D-Locc