X-Raided EP -- The ETERNALLY UNFORGIVEN Project -- BLOC STAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2007
I don't normally care about covers but I think the flames throw off the entire cover. It doesn't go well at all with the blue. I can't wait for this album though! I'm definitely buying it, actually it's probably gonna be my first album of 09 that I buy!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Im for sho gonna snatch this one up when it drops....

I've got every single Raided album since "Psyco Active" and he aint let me down yet.

I would like to see a better cover thow, just for the sake of "Good Art". But shit the first "Unforgivin" album cover was weak and that was hes best album IMO so go figure.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
weak that its an EP

HIM - an EP is usually 5-9 tracks

but im still excited for any new X solo shit. this has been the longest period ever between a new X solo since he got locked up

the cover needs to be on some G shit

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
The cover is gangsta fuck all you haters talkin like a bunch of faggots go listen to Kanye West and leave sac town music to us gangstas.

lol...That doesnt exactly correlate homie...just because some people arent feeling the cover because they think its "unprofessional" or doesnt "mix well" that means they like Kanye West?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
weak that its an EP

HIM - an EP is usually 5-9 tracks

but im still excited for any new X solo shit. this has been the longest period ever between a new X solo since he got locked up

the cover needs to be on some G shit
Although I am aware of that....thanks anyway! I was specifically asking blocstar for the OFFICIAL track numbers...

Sep 28, 2006
I realize I'm definitely biased, but I think the cover looks really cool. If I could be on my own album cover, I think I'd wanna be surrounded by flames n shit, too. I mean, what album covers,(lately) have been so much better than X's? I'm not sayin they dont exist, I'm just askin.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
What some of y'all don't get is imo, that we (as the hardcore fans) would buy anything that X would drop without even seeing a cover.

The problem for me is, that he could maybe sell more with a different cover. Kids goin to a store and only having money for one or two CDs might choose another album just because it "looks better". That takes money away from getting X outta prison.