X-Raided EP -- The ETERNALLY UNFORGIVEN Project -- BLOC STAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I personally don't care about the cover. I would buy that shit if it came in a brown paper bag, but there are kids out there, that will judge the book by it's cover.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Honestly I dont give a fuck about the cover, I might look at it for two seconds and then its going in my cd case where it will collect dust for years to come then the cd will be ripped to mp3 form to my computer then from there will be dragged to my ITUNES where i will be copying it to my IPOD at which point i really wont give a shit cause i will be dumpin the new X-RAIDED in the ride hooked up to my beat. lolol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what is this, the 90s?!

holla at photo docter! shit, I'll dust off my computer graphic skills an bust one out. FOR FREE. hell, i'm sure someone in the arts forum would be happy to do one on free status

May 22, 2008
The good part: his full lyrics are included on the inside. X gave this company a basic description of what he wanted, and it came out how it came out. This EP is being released as a bridge to Unforgiven 2: Assisted Suicide, and he didn't want to waste more time on artwork that he tried to have done back in December, he just wanted to get it out for everybody to hear. He's keepin it moving... that's the story on that. I'm sure we'll be releasing the first single in the next couple weeks. His yard is back on lockdown, by the way. Damn!