X Poppin, Shroom droppin Rock N Roll Star..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
That would be a serious tragedy to the rap community, but I remember thinking that shit when I heard Angellic...I was fucked up and looking thru the cover and I seen the needle and I was like damn...hope dude doesn't get fucked up.. Tech is one of my favorite fa sho'...

Aug 21, 2002
Shit, I wouldn't put it past him either.
You should see how hyper he is in the studio.
This muthafucka needs some riddelin or some downers, cause it's like a concert in that muthafucka. He's dancing and shit, and I was waiting on him to jump off of the desk in the studio. He likes ot hear his own shit over and over to perfect it, and it's paying off in the CD, but he needs drugs to slow him down.
I can see it now, I am on VH1's behind the music, talking about Tech's life and shit, and how he OD'd on some bullshit. But I pray that he doesn't..

Sep 4, 2002
Some of ya'll aint smart at all or ya'll didn't listen to "Anghellic" good.

Yeah Tech has a song (T9X) on his new album "Absolute Power", but do you really think he does that everyday??? I don't think so. And about those other drugs, besides weed, he don't do that no more, that was in the past. Anghellic was about Tech's life between "Angels" and "Hell" that's why he named it "(Ang)(h)(ell)ic, it's about what used to happen, and what's happening now, and it's not doing alot of those "other" drugs.

Holdin it down for TECH N9NE and
Bone Thugs -N- Harmony. 4 eva Nigga!!!

May 2, 2002
No, not at all. Tech just likes to have a good time is all. If thats what he does to have a good time, so be it. If does that stuff, I would just hope he does it in moderation. It'd be terribe to lose someone like Tech.

Does he pop pills? 'Cause on "King Song" (Still Gettiin' Fucked Up), he says, "Still poppin' pills."

D

danigirl

You will be happy to know he does'nt do that stuff anymore.
Performing gets him high.

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
@ Those who say he doesn't do all the stuff he raps about anymore:

Where did you hear or read this? As real as tech keeps it, I'd have a hard time believing he'd still make songs like T9X and numerous other references to GHB, X, shrooms, etc., if that wasn't his life. Don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled if he did quit all that dangerous stuff, but I haven't heard anything like that.

Aug 21, 2002
KANSAS CITY ENT said:

i gives a fuck, im drug free 22months.. i wish i never touched a drug.. fuck a drug
That's good as fuck cat...

Tech does still get high, but that is why his rhymes are the way they are now. He was trying to get high in Lake of the Ozarks this summer and I dont think that he'll quit!!!

But if he aint "Kickin' it like a Donkey," then he doesn't want anything to do with it!!!!