X pills

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
Ya I'm in...Please dont kick me off your website...fucken dork,
This chump is not tryin 2 argue with some fucken faggot...go fuck yourself skinny little faggot.

p.s.this meatheads been workin out 4 bout 6 years......champ.

Feb 23, 2003
betthatstang said:
when u posted that justin were ya wearing your black D.A.R.E. shirt that most people had to go through in middle school?
TO TELL YALL THE HONEST TRUTH I WAS IN THAT LITTLE DARE PROGRAM YEARS AND YEARS AGO..ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND SHIT, AND THAT SMOKE FREE C/O 2000.. I MAY DRINK A LITTLE AT AT A PARTY OR SOME SHIT.. I MAYBE THE ONLY NIGGA IN THE WORLD WHO HAS NEVER GOT HIGH BEFORE!!! LOL BUT EVERYTHING I SAID WAS THE TRUTH.....

Jan 12, 2003
damn, never got high. Its all good. I didnt get high until the summer before 12th grade. The shit never seemd to look cool at all. But when i got fuckin drunk off my ass i was like, pass the fuckin blunt!

Apr 21, 2003
betthatstang said:
damn, never got high. Its all good. I didnt get high until the summer before 12th grade. The shit never seemd to look cool at all. But when i got fuckin drunk off my ass i was like, pass the fuckin blunt!

haha thats funny!!!
i didn't get high till junior year, and i lived in seattle for 5 years and went to a school with a bunch of druggies....
its kind of funny, cause now i live in kansas and probably smoke more then they ever did...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Re: Re: ........................

Jim_beam said:

out here ice is just another name for crank, but i dont know about where you're at...

NAH....ITS NOT ICE....ITS SOME OTHER SHIT...
THESE KIDS I KNOW THAT FUCK WIT IT BE TALKN...BOUT...THERES MEN CHASING THEM AND SHIT....OR THERE ARE HELECOPTERS.....FLYING AFTER THEM....

BUT THEY LOVE THAT SHIT....

OH....IM IN THE DOTTE....KC, KS

May 13, 2003
Justin said:

TO TELL YALL THE HONEST TRUTH I WAS IN THAT LITTLE DARE PROGRAM YEARS AND YEARS AGO..ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND SHIT, AND THAT SMOKE FREE C/O 2000.. I MAY DRINK A LITTLE AT AT A PARTY OR SOME SHIT.. I MAYBE THE ONLY NIGGA IN THE WORLD WHO HAS NEVER GOT HIGH BEFORE!!! LOL BUT EVERYTHING I SAID WAS THE TRUTH.....
:confused: Yeah . I was smoke free in my previous life :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
ICE is a type of methemphatamine(spelling?)

fuck SPEED, CRANK, ICE, CRYSTAL whatever you wanna call all that nasty ass shit

Ecstacy, man, it's potency has dropped so much in the years...
MDA, that's what i want...it's basically E without the Meth...supposed to be fuckin dope...hard to find tho'

Feb 23, 2003
betthatstang said:
THIS IS WHY I NEVER GOT HIGH BEFORE BASICALLY I'M NOT THE TYPE OF MOTHAFUCKA THAT DO WHAT THE FUCK EVERYONE ELSE DOES.. I GREW UP AROUND HIGH NIGGAZ ALL MY LIFE. I DUNNO MAYBE I'M CRAZY BUT I JUST DON'T SEE THE POINT IN IT.. MAYBE SOMEONE NEEDS TO BREAK IT DOWN AND TELL WHY EVERYONE IS INTO THE SAME SHIT...