X pills

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Apr 25, 2002
1,119
0
0
38
#1
i know alot yall cats on this board be poppin them ebabies...what tha newest batch yall got??we got these lil blue moons out here in tha 303

shit had me thizzzzzed out last night
 
May 15, 2003
59
0
0
39
#2
Right now we got some bammer ass white smilies....but we usually plug with Blue Dolphins,green/tan mercades,yellow mitsunishi's.and some times red bulls.....The red and pink pills R usually the weakest.....oh and we got the plug on some str8 mdma 2.
$3,300 4 the boat
$550 4 the row

and if u in the 425/206 watch out 4 some skater fag slangin white star of Davids....picked up 2 rows of sugar pills and never sawem again.
I was Bamboozled
 
Jan 12, 2003
4,061
0
0
40
#3
Poppin pills strikes be as being stupid, nothing that could possibly interest me in my life. But.......I know that there's alot of people on here that say they do pop 'em so lets see know where this thread goes.
 
Nov 14, 2002
15,451
534
113
38
#4
Betthatstang... Pills seem stupid but you really have to experience it to properly judge it, trust me.

The red and pink pills R usually the weakest.....
The color or size of pills is NEVER a way to judge the potency of pills. The color/shape/size is NEVER indicitant of the amounts of MDMA in a pill.

Always have your pills tested. Visit www.eztest.com
 
May 15, 2003
59
0
0
39
#9
True...color will not say anything about the main coarse (mnma)....but it will almost always tell what it's cut with.
yellow-crank
white-coke
red-caffine
blues and greens r usually the cleanest pills.
And every single time I get pure mdma pills they're always clear.
Thanx 4 postin up the link tho.

After smokin weed everyday it's like a second sober ta me...I need ta dabble into otherthings from time ta time.
And X just aint another pill....they call it exstacy 4 a reason.
 
Nov 14, 2002
15,451
534
113
38
#10
VICTORY said:
True...color will not say anything about the main coarse (mnma)....but it will almost always tell what it's cut with.
yellow-crank
white-coke
red-caffine
blues and greens r usually the cleanest pills.
And every single time I get pure mdma pills they're always clear.
Thanx 4 postin up the link tho.

After smokin weed everyday it's like a second sober ta me...I need ta dabble into otherthings from time ta time.
And X just aint another pill....they call it exstacy 4 a reason.
Hey, you're a fuckin' moron! Congrats at being the Strange forums biggest fuckin' idiot!

You talk like you have a clue but...

1. There is never coke in pills. Maybe once in a million, but cocaine that you swallow would never do anything to you.... and it would cost the maker more to cut the pills with coke than it would cost for you to buy them.

2.There is never "crank" in pills. Maybe once in a million, but "crank" that you swallow would never do anything to you.... and it would cost the maker more to cut the pills with "crank" than it would cost for you to buy them.

3. Caffeine equals red pills? Interesting. I've bought caffeine pills before and they sure weren't red. This.... is a lie.

You're seriously a fuckin' moron and I'd prefer you don't spread false information about a potentially dangerous drug on the Strange Music Forum.

True...color will not say anything about the main coarse (mnma)....but it will almost always tell what it's cut with.
:rolleyes: Dumbest statement ever.:rolleyes:


Nick, Swick, do what you do best and moderate this shit!
 
May 13, 2003
22
0
0
40
#11
Zer0.MediA said:


Hey, you're a fuckin' moron! Congrats at being the Strange forums biggest fuckin' idiot!

You talk like you have a clue but...

1. There is never coke in pills. Maybe once in a million, but cocaine that you swallow would never do anything to you.... and it would cost the maker more to cut the pills with coke than it would cost for you to buy them.

2.There is never "crank" in pills. Maybe once in a million, but "crank" that you swallow would never do anything to you.... and it would cost the maker more to cut the pills with "crank" than it would cost for you to buy them.

3. Caffeine equals red pills? Interesting. I've bought caffeine pills before and they sure weren't red. This.... is a lie.

You're seriously a fuckin' moron and I'd prefer you don't spread false information about a potentially dangerous drug on the Strange Music Forum.



:rolleyes: Dumbest statement ever.:rolleyes:


Nick, Swick, do what you do best and moderate this shit!
HAHA
 
May 8, 2003
83
0
0
37
#12
Zer0.MediA said:


Hey, you're a fuckin' moron! Congrats at being the Strange forums biggest fuckin' idiot!

You talk like you have a clue but...

1. There is never coke in pills. Maybe once in a million, but cocaine that you swallow would never do anything to you.... and it would cost the maker more to cut the pills with coke than it would cost for you to buy them.

2.There is never "crank" in pills. Maybe once in a million, but "crank" that you swallow would never do anything to you.... and it would cost the maker more to cut the pills with "crank" than it would cost for you to buy them.

3. Caffeine equals red pills? Interesting. I've bought caffeine pills before and they sure weren't red. This.... is a lie.

You're seriously a fuckin' moron and I'd prefer you don't spread false information about a potentially dangerous drug on the Strange Music Forum.



:rolleyes: Dumbest statement ever.:rolleyes:


Nick, Swick, do what you do best and moderate this shit!
LMAO
 
Apr 25, 2002
978
61
28
38
#13
Re: ........................

JLMACN said:
anyone....know whats up on this "ice" shit runnin through the dotte?...
shit is new on the pavement......these kids be flippin on it...


5000

out here ice is just another name for crank, but i dont know about where you're at...
 
May 15, 2003
59
0
0
39
#14
Ay mr. think ya know it all

First off dont degarade me with somebullshit u think u know..all three drugs I listed R uppers that kick the mdma.(shakes head)...dont believe everything u read.
Second ta come @ me like a tough guy is easy when i'm not standin there....I doubt u would if I was.
(dont talk @ me like u think u know me.....just cuz u got booksmarts dont mean u got street smarts..I have a feelin u think your speacial with your internet buds cuz your a knight....well could give a fuck less...I dont think you've ever sold a single pill in your little existance.
I appreciate constructive criticism...
I dont appreciate some little faggot bumpin gums at me with a punk ass attitude...I would kick your ass kid
 
Nov 14, 2002
15,451
534
113
38
#17
Re: Ay mr. think ya know it all

VICTORY said:
First off dont degarade me with somebullshit u think u know..all three drugs I listed R uppers that kick the mdma.(shakes head)...dont believe everything u read.
Second ta come @ me like a tough guy is easy when i'm not standin there....I doubt u would if I was.
(dont talk @ me like u think u know me.....just cuz u got booksmarts dont mean u got street smarts..I have a feelin u think your speacial with your internet buds cuz your a knight....well could give a fuck less...I dont think you've ever sold a single pill in your little existance.
I appreciate constructive criticism...
I dont appreciate some little faggot bumpin gums at me with a punk ass attitude...I would kick your ass kid
Wow... You could kick my ass huh? Well... ::Zer0 looks around:: I don't see you so I guess that makes me the fuckin' champ, and you the chump. Go fuckin' work out you meathead bitch...

In the meantime, let me know what "First off dont degarade me with somebullshit u think u know..all three drugs I listed R uppers that kick the mdma" means.

Yeah, those drugs ARE uppers. Good work chump... ::pats chump on the head::

I dont think you've ever sold a single pill in your little existance.
Actually, you're wrong. I used to deal all the time. And in case you want to get some real info on MDMA, feel free to join "[email protected]" which has currently somewhere around 2000 members and which I have been moderating for 4 years. Then I'll make you look like an uneducated idiot on that list in front of all them and boot you off the list for being a bitch... You in?

Also, I didn't realise that you had to be a drug dealer to know what's in pills. Obviously you DON'T deal, because you sure don't know shit about what you're talkin' about...

Pills cut with coke because they're white... What a fuckin' moron.