X.O.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
Does anyone know if XO got any solo work out, or is going to? I been listenin to more and more of his tracks off the NE albums recently and I be hella feelin' his flows, esp. "Got Me Twisted" wit Wood.

Peace..

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Dizz said:
Does anyone know if XO got any solo work out, or is going to? I been listenin to more and more of his tracks off the NE albums recently and I be hella feelin' his flows, esp. "Got Me Twisted" wit Wood.

Peace..
man i was gonna make a thread of this, i just never did it. you stole the words out of my mouth with what you said too. I been listening more and more to XO. it took me a minute to get used to his style. he's tight tho

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
So I guess XO and XO Creep is the same person. I know they sounded alike but I was wonderin if it was one guy or 2 diff. people. Anyone know wassup?

Oct 20, 2003
THIS IS XO . LAWLESS is my first solo album to drop and will, i think drop under EAST CO CO / CALI REIGN. Right now im halfway done with my second album CALI REIGN under my lable CALI REIGN, So far featuring Rob Lo and Kev Knocks on beats and Jacka and Big Tone on a couple cuts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
IM JUSS WAITIN ON THAT B-DAWG SOLO...I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY "B-DAWG COMES WIT HEAT ON EVERYTRACK"...