X/Luni freestyle to the 91siccness...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
would someone UP the whole thing to soundclick or somethin....??? or on AIM cuz i only heard like 15 seconds of it...it sounds coo

make it happen...i know some of yall have it

A

All Out HOGG

I have it...But its like 7:41...& it would take me almost 5 hours to get that uploaded...

BTW...That female is Alley Bagget

Sep 23, 2002
yeah, i had it on real audio but when my shit caught a virus, it fucked up and i had to delete it. but its tight, some shit to show X dont even need to write.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I remember that shit. X starts off with something like I SMASH ON THAT ASS WITH THE QUICKNESS CAUSE I GOT MY GAS TO THE MASK AND ITS SICC SHIT. something like that. I remember it said it was a freestyle by hella people and X and Luni only did it but then later heard everyone listed was on the phone they just did x and luni.

Sep 23, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
I remember that shit. X starts off with something like I SMASH ON THAT ASS WITH THE QUICKNESS CAUSE I GOT MY GAS TO THE MASK AND ITS SICC SHIT. something like that. I remember it said it was a freestyle by hella people and X and Luni only did it but then later heard everyone listed was on the phone they just did x and luni.
yeah X kicked it off with

" i'll blast on that with the quickness
put the gas on that ass like a stickshift"

or something like that, and i heard there was more people on it too. 'cause i heard later that whoever called and put luni on the line spit some shit too

X went off after he said this in the second verse:

"i got grenades, with my Geronimo ways in my flow, braids in my fro"

Apr 26, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
Damn i cant belive you aint got it somewhere on your hardrive..lol