X-loc is a simp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
silkk dont know me........and you never knew no one at that school...hes never seen me....he talked on this partyline all the time....and out of the blue he said he has seen me........

Apr 25, 2002
now thats the funnny thing where yall dont got nontihn else to do besides prank call me......now come on dats lil kids shit.........

Jun 22, 2002
www.platinumspam.com
So you play dumb Jullian, I saw your trick ass at the fair lookin like a square n shit. And your hoe told me how you are and that they punked you in front of her and she felt dumb and left you. That hoe Dominique!

Apr 25, 2002
I never met you in my life......havent seen you.....and when i did go to the fair.....i didnt know who you were..............And trust me you wouldnt know who i was the fair in a million years.......I was with over 30 or 40 people.....So stop wasting yo time.......you were up on the partyline to much where all people did was talk alot of shit about people they didnt know.....

Apr 25, 2002
and by the way......why you waste yo time........cuz I know you havent seen me or anybody else has seen me......and i dont care what none of the people think in here either........so it doesnt matter to me its a bunch of bullshit.....

M

mr2productionz

dumb ass

you hella stupid nigga. come on the siccness talkin shit on family like you know somebody. nigga you aint shit but a punk ass internet beefin nigga.

Apr 26, 2002
mr2productionz said:
http://www.platinumspam.com/flows/WizNSiLkk.mp3
peep this....its one of silkks flows. sounds hella funny. they got neptunes on the beat, but fucced it up with tha flows. anyway, its open season on you homie. just take a look at the pic.
bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! oh shit!!!!!!!! mr2 pulled tha blanket off silkk. i usually don't cum on here talkin shit but that shit wuz hella funny. but year, xloc iz 91siccness family homie. @ silkk, u need 2 checc ur mirror image homie. oh year, i wuz diggin them cocain linez in tha eyebrows and shit. hahahaha!!!!!!!! i havent' seen them since flat tops where in. damn. fold.