WWIII? is it a no matter what kinda thing now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
^^ I was thinking that but i dont think Korea would be puffin out its chest like this if it didnt have some kinda back up that just seems dumb and who knows maybe they are.. But i think someone is sideline sitting just coach Korea, untill we take action and when we do who knows whos gonna come out the wood work?
KOREA CAN BE SOMEONES POWN LIKE CUBA WAS TO RUSSIA, WHAT U THINK?

Feb 21, 2006
The Arabs caught us slippin... Somethin we shouldn't have let happen in the 1st place. They tried to bomb the WTC back in 93. The US seems to turn their heads the other way. Thinking "it can never happen again" is the mentallity that gets us in these situations IMO

Aug 11, 2003
KOREA CAN BE SOMEONES POWN LIKE CUBA WAS TO RUSSIA, WHAT U THINK?
that's what i was thinking all along.. or even for china i think they are all in the mix together.. I don't know why china but i just don't trust them.. seems like they are working really hard on getting bad items into our country.

and Russia we already know doesnt like us and never has.

I need to look it up but i think we where beefin with them last year about something but it blew over.. that Valimre puttin guy seems evil and hes still in power no matter what anyone says.

but yes i think forsure someone is backin up Korea and it would have to be Russia or china.

AND i am sorry i keep saying Korea and its N Korea

S korea is our ally and N Korea was S Korea thats a fact..

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
that's what i was thinking all along.. or even for china i think they are all in the mix together.. I don't know why china but i just don't trust them.. seems like they are working really hard on getting bad items into our country.

and Russia we already know doesnt like us and never has.

I need to look it up but i think we where beefin with them last year about something but it blew over.. that Valimre puttin guy seems evil and hes still in power no matter what anyone says.

but yes i think forsure someone is backin up Korea and it would have to be Russia or china.

AND i am sorry i keep saying Korea and its N Korea

S korea is our ally and N Korea was S Korea thats a fact..

Real shit.....I think them fools is over there plottin and plannin...

I know there's people that say they dont want it this and that but I still feel that them muthafukkas is up to SUMTHIN blastin off rockets like that.

And if THEY dont have anything besides a newfound ability to fire rockets.....then whoever got they back on the low got sumthin.....

But yea....I dont know where, when, and how it will go down....but I believe it will one day.........Hopefully my son will be old enough to understand it.

In history every great nation fell.....right?

It's waaay too much crooked shit goin on from the polygrip denture wearers all the way down to some people you may actually know.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
In history every great nation fell.....right?
China stumbled, but didn't fall.

China and North Korea always had strong ties, dating back to the war. But China also knows that Kim Yong is Ill and with the latest development China openly critisizes NK. I think they do so mainly because of the "concern" of all the other countries. In reality China got NK by its balls. Without China's help the country really isn't shit.

But overall, all this talk about NK is bullshit. Just because the neighbors little boy throws firecrackers around you wouldn't shoot up his house!

Sep 17, 2007
N.Korea = Kim Jong IL (whatever the fuck) is the KING of N.Korea. He runs that bitch. Itz his Empire. Has a 100 cars, his own freeways, rapes any bitch he wants. Eats good everyday, wears the best stunna shades. Why would he ruin all that "right now". He will probably wait till he's damn near on his death bed before he pulls the big guns out and does sonething stupid. Like go to war with the U.S., yes he got squad, but as soon as he's dead, their troops will surrender. He's the type of dude that wants to see the world burn. The people of N.Korea don't want him to be in control no more. He's held those people back for too long. He doesn't want to play cards with the Elite of the world.

One thing you gotta understand with this WORLD DOMINATION SHIT is he don't want to comply with that shit. He pretty much saying FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER, Everybody we go to war with is not following program.

Our country is on an Agenda. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT / ONE DOLLAR / ONE POLICE.
its not to far away. Trust me China, Japan, Russia, Europe, Mexico, Canada, South America, India is all with the Agenda. The country i feel sorry for the most is Africa. The want that country to just completely die off for good. So white people can move in.

We just got a few counties to knock out. N.Korea will be nothing to take over. itz the Middle East that gonna end up getting Nuked cause to me that part of the world is un-containable. Bet a Millions dollars that will push IRAN to do the dirty work for America.

Apr 25, 2002
Real shit.....I think them fools is over there plottin and plannin...
In that case we need Detective LT. Frank Drebin to go in there and ruin their plans like he did in Naked Gun: From the files of police squad, and put an asswhoopin like he did to all the 80's terrorists....

Aug 11, 2003
N.Korea = Kim Jong IL (whatever the fuck) is the KING of N.Korea. He runs that bitch. Itz his Empire. Has a 100 cars, his own freeways, rapes any bitch he wants. Eats good everyday, wears the best stunna shades. Why would he ruin all that "right now". He will probably wait till he's damn near on his death bed before he pulls the big guns out and does sonething stupid. Like go to war with the U.S., yes he got squad, but as soon as he's dead, their troops will surrender.
yeah hes got everying a man could want but i guess he wants more

By HYUNG-JIN KIM, Associated Press Writer
SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea threatened military action Wednesday against U.S. and South Korean warships plying the waters near the Koreas’ disputed maritime border, raising the specter of a naval clash just days after the regime’s underground nuclear test.

In Washington, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton warned that Pyongyang faced unspecified consequences because of its “provocative and belligerent” acts.

Pyongyang, reacting angrily to Seoul’s decision to join an international program to intercept ships suspected of aiding nuclear proliferation, called South Korea’s decision tantamount to a declaration of war.

heres the site

http://rappahannockred.wordpress.co...es-well-just-threaten-then-more-sternly-then/

Aug 11, 2003
I enjoyed this

Pyongyang isn’t afraid of any repercussions for its actions, a North Korean newspaper, the Minju Joson, said Wednesday.

“It is a laughable delusion for the United States to think that it can get us to kneel with sanctions,” it said in an editorial. “We’ve been living under U.S. sanctions for decades, but have firmly safeguarded our ideology and system while moving our achievements forward. The U.S. sanctions policy toward North Korea is like striking a rock with a rotten egg.”

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
KIM JONG IL IS GET'N' CLOSE TO HIS DEATH BED FROM HIS ILLNESS!!!
IMO, THAT FOO WANTS AND WILL GO OUT WITH A BANG!!!
I THINK THE U.S. SHOULD SEND AN ASSASIN TO TAKE HIS ASS OUT!!!

I DO THINK THERE WILL BE A WAR WITH N. KOREA!!!
I BELIEVE THEY WILL BOMB S. KOREA, AND WE'LL BE THERE TO BACC THEM UP!!!

THESE AIN'T NO PUNK ASS A-RABS!!!
THERE MILITARY IS 1.2 MILLION ACTIVELY STRONG AND OH SO READY!!!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The country i feel sorry for the most is Africa. The want that country to just completely die off for good. So white people can move in.
The country of Africa?

Fuck North Korea. I got your back Shea..

I hear their plan of attack is to send millions of their citizens over here to drive on our highways.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
If it wasn't for China N Korea would starve to death, i think its niave to believe they aren't somehow helping them build nukes.

Jul 6, 2008
i dont think a war breaks out with n korea. china has too much at stake, so if anything, china will talk to n korea bout pulling any type of bith move.

other reason china will talk and intervene with n korea b4 they start pulling any kinda shit is china dont want all these n korean refugees flooding across chinas borders and setting up camps in china. china doesnt need that shit.

the kim jung guy just wants more international funds,hennessey and cigars. he always does these when he runs out of heem.

ive come to belive iver the years tht all teh governemtns of the world are not democarcys or republics, the governemtns of the world are kingdoms.

governments just call themselves democracys and republics to fool teh common folk intoo thinkin they is free.

when in actuality you living in a kingdom, just like in midevil times whne you had kings and queens ruling the land.

think bout it, is we really truly free, i think not.

Jul 6, 2008
it aint funny its true.

that heem is like crack to him. run out, muthafackas gonna start havoc til he get mo.

im suprised he dont have good relations with le france. they would break him off proper with heem, if kim wasnt such a worldewide party pooper.