WWIII? is it a no matter what kinda thing now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
So I am sure everyone knows whats going on in the world.

with Korea new news, of war on us and south Korea

Who is gonna be the next big power to turn on us and start this things off if it hasn't already started?

I think Russia or China and if its both and the terrorist take Pakistan... things are getting interesting to say the lest.

heres what i want to know do you think its gonna happen withhin the next 5-15 years

Aug 11, 2003
I argee we need to punk the fuck out of people.. cuz if we keep letting these niggas go unchecked we are gonna regret it

I made this a poll .. a new theard i mean.. I wish i could delete this

Aug 11, 2003
But we gotta think people.

we are already in 2 wars.. If Korea can get a super power like Russia or china (China Prob wont join up since we owe them trillions but we whats money when you could take land.)on there side. Will we be able to fight on so many fronts?

Hitler was doing fine till he deiced that he was gonna go for Russia. will this be our Russia? our downfall because we are trying to deal with too much at one time?

HONESTLY I DONT KNOW IF AND WHEN WE ARE GONNA GO INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR ATLEAST IN MY GENERATION (IM 26) ITS A LOT OF LIL HOT SPOTS IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW WHERE SHIT IS FUCKED UP, BUT ITS REALLY NOT A REAL EVIL OUT THERE RIGHT NOW, SADAAM WAS THE LAST REAL EVIL AND WE HAD TO LIE ON HIM TO TAKE HIM OUT. SO I FEEL ALOT OF OTHER COUNTRIES ARE GONNA BE HESITANT FOR A WORLD WAR. IMO

Aug 11, 2003
^^ I was thinking that but i dont think Korea would be puffin out its chest like this if it didnt have some kinda back up that just seems dumb and who knows maybe they are.. But i think someone is sideline sitting just coach Korea, untill we take action and when we do who knows whos gonna come out the wood work?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FUCK MAN

I HATE TO SAY WE NEED TO FLEX ON DUDES AND DROP SUM BOMBS

BUT WE WOULD BE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS US OR THEM

I CHOOSE THEM

BUT IM GLAD I AINT THE ONE THAT'S GOTTA HIT THAT BUTTON

RIP TO ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE

FUCK THE WORLD