WWF'S HONKY TONK MAN BUSTED FOR PROSTITUTION!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Wayne D. a.k.a Honky-Tonk Man was busted in Clearwater, FL. for 'offering sex for a fee.'

According to a local sheriffs report, HTM was busted around 3:00 a.m. in the bar district for propositioning a male under-cover cop for sodomy.

During his booking, police also found a small amount of crack cocaine and marijuana in his possession along with several small bottles of 'Aym' Nitrate'. An inhalent commonly used by fags to intensify their homo-ness.

He was later released on $100.00 dollar bail and scheduled to appear before a judge in early November.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Justin said:
Wayne D. a.k.a Honky-Tonk Man was busted in Clearwater, FL. for 'offering sex for a fee.'

According to a local sheriffs report, HTM was busted around 3:00 a.m. in the bar district for propositioning a male under-cover cop for sodomy.

During his booking, police also found a small amount of crack cocaine and marijuana in his possession along with several small bottles of 'Aym' Nitrate'. An inhalent commonly used by fags to intensify their homo-ness.

He was later released on $100.00 dollar bail and scheduled to appear before a judge in early November.
The Drugs I believe, but the male prostitution dosent sound right. Ive met the HTM and he is a pure homo-phobe. I had the privilage of hanging out with him when I was working for a small wrestling company and he was headlining hte show that weekend, and everything out of his mouth was "hes a fag... hes a fag... his sons a fag" etc etc etc

Whats your refference, where did you read this?

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Remember when Iron Shiek & Hacksaw Jim Duggan got pulled over and had weed & meth in they possesion? I think they had a pistol too, but hey they're still people. The underground world of wrestling.... LOL @ Chyna's sextape... all 3

Jun 27, 2002
china sex tape made me question my sexuality cause when shes gettin it from the back it looks like 2 dudes fuckin, thats bitch is nasty with her fuckin hamburgermeat pussy and inch long clit....hella pimples on her ass....nasty bitch

Jun 16, 2005
mustynutz said:
china sex tape made me question my sexuality cause when shes gettin it from the back it looks like 2 dudes fuckin, thats bitch is nasty with her fuckin hamburgermeat pussy and inch long clit....hella pimples on her ass....nasty bitch

lol thats some funny shit

Apr 25, 2002
Justin, don't repost things that that dude posts on the MI board. 99.99% of the time it's bullshit.

We saw Honky Tonk Man backstage at some indy show like 4 or 5 years ago, he cussed out this 15 or 16 year old kid and told him to "get the hell outta here." It was hilarious.

Jun 8, 2004
mustynutz said:
haha wat was xpac thinking! :dead: