wwf coliseum home videos from the 80'z...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
is there any sites that show and let u watch all them matches from the old wwf coliseum home videos?..y'all remember those?...those are the ones i wanna watch!....any sites u can watch them old matches on?...like,i wanna see jimmy snuka fly off the top of the steel cage again on don muracco,..that shit was dope!,..but yea any info would be sauce!.....1

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
ALREADY DID ,..THEY DONT HARDLY HAVE TO MUCH SHIT ON THERE,..AND THE MATCHES THEY DO HAVE ARE LIKE KIND OF SHITTY OR CLASSICS THAT ARE ALREADY PLAYED OUT FOR ME!..BUT THANKS!

Aug 14, 2003
DAMN THERES HELLA OF THAT SHIT IN A BOX IN MY GARAGE THAT ILL WATCH EVERY NOW AND THEN, THAT ANDRE MUG IS STILL WRAPPED UP.
IM STILL LOOKING FOR CLASSIC UNDERTAKER VIDEOS, AROUND THE TIME OF HIS FIRST HEEL RUN.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
naw but ......is the classics link working for u guys?,...thats the one i wanna get to but it says forbidden or sum shit,...is that due to having a low ratio and they bump u off the site or is it cuz the site itself is having problems?...it says sumthing about the ip address!...wuts dat mean? and why do they bump people off the site for just downloading stuff?...plus it says u gotta up load shit or get banned?...why?....and do u upload stuff that u have just downloaded to stay afloat on that site?..they have alot of tight old school matches but they make it difficult to stay on there!...thats why im asking!...411?

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
naw but ......is the classics link working for u guys?,...thats the one i wanna get to but it says forbidden or sum shit,...is that due to having a low ratio and they bump u off the site or is it cuz the site itself is having problems?...it says sumthing about the ip address!...wuts dat mean? and why do they bump people off the site for just downloading stuff?...plus it says u gotta up load shit or get banned?...why?....and do u upload stuff that u have just downloaded to stay afloat on that site?..they have alot of tight old school matches but they make it difficult to stay on there!...thats why im asking!...411?
Site is working fine for me...Just like any other private tracker torrent site,if you leech and your ratio is shit you get banned!!!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
well thats bullshit then cuz they warned me and said i had 6 days to get my ratio up and its only been 2 and now its giving me that shit!.....mann fuck that site!