WWE Superstar Karaoke Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
MMMmm.. I've never actually seen a felafel. WTF is it made of?

Anyway I think it's amusing that I hear talk (not just from here) of people embarrassing themselves by wrestling when they're too old and shit, and then you have these guys, on the worst talk show known to man (Chevy Chase and Magic included) singing poorly.

I think it was a detriment to everyone on there, except for miz, and I'm not sure what the angle was. If anything, they should have put guys on that were decent, if not good, singers. They're clearly trying to reach a new audience and I don't understand how they're going to sell their product by promoting the fact that they're horrible singers.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
they did well and all but that thing kind of made me like the miz less for some reason lol

and i aint like how he didnt have no breath control cuz he paused hella long to catch his breath during 2nd verse , like he aint even practice at all . everyone sheepishly jumping up and down weirded me out too .. whatever .

david otunga murdered it , hands down .