WWE Royal Rumble 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
me and the homie are laughing...crowd was hella booing batista...and most of it is prolly just from the predictability of it all...shouldnt of even had the match...shoulda just said batista is back hes having a title match at wm...smfh..

Feb 12, 2012
me and the homie are laughing...crowd was hella booing batista...and most of it is prolly just from the predictability of it all...shouldnt of even had the match...shoulda just said batista is back hes having a title match at wm...smfh..
and Batista was supposed to be the face and Reigns the heel and the crowd was chantin for Reigns big time

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Mick Foley R @REAL mickfoley 17m ago

Does @WWE actually hate their own audience? I've never been so disgusted with a PPV.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
First show I've watched in at least 4 months, tuned in right when Lesnar and Big Show was starting, the fuck was the point of that? Lesnar hitting Big Show with a chair for 10 minutes....k cool

lol @ how bad the crowd shit on the Cena and Orton match. "Same Old Shit" "Randy Swallows" "Boring" "This Is Awful" and "Daniel Bryan" chants the whole match lol probably the worst a crowd has ever shitted on a World title Main Event ever.

Love how much the crowd shitted on the Royal Rumble too, never seen boo's so bad after the 30th entrant even with 8 people still in the match lol those "No" chants were great whenever Batista or Sheamus would do anything. Props to the crowd for the Roman Reigns chants.

Terrible show, doubt I even watch Wrestlemania.