wwe or wrestling?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
I watch as much wrestling as I can thru youtube or wherever I can find it. I have gotten into New Japan big time this year, I watch some AAA, All Japan, cant find any ROH on youtube for shit and it aint on TV round here.

Props: THEUNGODD666
May 24, 2002
New Japan has been nothing but quality for the last 2-3 years.

More Okada please!!!!

AJ has been alright... But Muto leaving and taking half the roster with him didn't help things.

If you get a chance check out the latest tag title match from 8/17/2013
Go Shiozaki & Jun Akiyama © vs. Suwama & Takao Omori

and the follow up triple crown match from
Suwama(C) vs Go Shiozaki

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 12, 2012
I love watchin Okada in the ring his fued with Prince Devitt has been excellent, one of the best fueds of the year in all of wrestling. They are 1-1 against each other so Im hopin for a 3rd match in the near future.

Props: THEUNGODD666
May 24, 2002
Devitts heel turn has been fantastic.... I heard WWE is interested in devitt so who knows really what's gonna happen with him. If he is leaving expect his push to completely die

Devitt vs okada is done. Last match was a title match and devitt lost. Right now this is what the current card for the end of the month looks like so far.... It's basically rematchs from the G-1 Climax tournament

NJPW “DESTRUCTION”, 9/29/13 (WPW/PPV/iPPV)
Kobe World Hall

my predictions

1. Special Singles Match: Toru Yano vs. Minoru Suzuki (should be lots of fun, Suzuki win)
2. Special Singles Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Prince Devitt (Tanahashi win)
3. NEVER Openweight Title (vs. IWGP Heavyweight Title shot): Masato Tanaka (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito (Naito win)
4. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin(Nakamura win)
5. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Satoshi Kojima (okada win... Basically a filler defense)

What everyone really wants is Nakamura vs Okada title against title

Feb 12, 2012
Probably wont happen but I would love to see Benjamin win the IC title and face Okada later on. Would also like to see Tanaka win his match and get a shot as well I have been a fan of his since the ECW days and his fued with Mike Awesome.