WWE gives the wrong people pushes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
They need to get the Alpha Male to fight Lashly. When he was in TNA that cat was fierce. Iam glad to see the Hardy Boyz got the belts though. They need to hook up the Great Kahli.

WHo else do you think should get a better push.

Feb 8, 2003
^^^
Punk gonna do a heel turn in the near future. Also the ECW tag Titles will be thrown in the mix before the summer.

Snitsky will probaly be the one to get the ECW tittle from Lashley bc theres talks of moving Lashley to raw.

Mar 12, 2005
Lashley>John Cena

Monty Brown needs to go on Raw
Carlito needs to turn Heel
Randy Orton needs his swagger back
Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas need to get back in the mix

John Cena should be pushed off the edge.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
SC_408 said:
THEY SHOULD PUSH KANE A LIL MORE...SHIT HATE ON ME IF U WANT BUT HES ONE OF MY FAVORITES...
He was better with the mask on. As for the ECW Titles, there's no real need for them at this point, they only got an hour to work with as it is, hard to fit alot of title fueds in, thus they stick to one main title.

Aug 14, 2003
^I LIKE KANE WITH THE MASK BETTER, THAT'S WHERE THEY FUCKED UP AT. AND I FORGOT THAT THEY ONLY HAVE A HOUR TO WORK WITH. ECW HAS TOO MUCH OF A WWE INFLUENCE. THIS IS WHERE HEYMAN COMES IN, OOPS, I FORGOT, THEY FUCKED HIM OFF AS WELL. VINCE IS ONLY DOING THIS SO HE CAN SAY HE DID IT. HE DOESN'T WANT ANY COMPETITION (THIS IS WHY WRESTLING IS STALE AS IT IS.)

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Shelton Benjamin for sure, he shoulda had the world title by now. They fucked him by putting him back together with Charlie Haas

Jan 2, 2004
They are not fucking him by putting with Haas so much, but they are fucking him by not pushing them as a tag team because they should be the top tag team in the WWE because they are by far the best and most talented, and probably the most over besides the Hardys now that MNM is gone... However they have them job to Cade and Murdoch...

Its crazy to, because this is the guy that beat Triple H and Angle, I believe, and was just the IC champ.. He needs to do a program with somebody good again.. Dude has all the skills to be a star. The look, the skills, and the ability to work the stick at a good level.

Him and Punk should be the future of the company however, they seem hellbent on pushing people like Snitsky and Khali..

The thing about these big wrestlers are that they really are a dime a dozen and when you have a roster full of these huge dudes, it makes there impact less important..

Before you had John Studd and Andre.. That was pretty much it for monsters like that.. Now you have around ten in the WWE, and they just aren't as intimidating anymore because of that.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I doubt they will puch snitzky for that long, he ain't nothing special, I saw that they are bringing Mark Henry back again lol