WWE ALLSTARS VIDEO GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Yeah that's what I do, download all the legends online then I give them their entrance music and all that. There's a forum where people post their work and they are pretty much perfectionists. Top notch CAWs with accurate movesets and good entrances for them. Shit, if they didn't have all that I probably wouldn't play it either.

Feb 8, 2003
yall dont even have to go to the caw websites or create them for 2011. u can download already created ones that are near perfect off wwe community creations if u have yall xbox or ps3 hooked up to internet. make sure yall download the ones with edit options on so u can add entrance music and change anything yall want.i was a beast at that game online was undefeated for like a month then got my ass kicked by some uk dude then after that i was on a losing streak lol so i retired. i havent played online in few months but i still go download characters, storylines from cc.