WUTS UP WITH ALL THESE NORTHERN D.O. GANGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
Like homeboy said increased tribalization every muthafuckin gang structure has done it. from Chicago to LA, now in the north.
b's beefing with eachother,c's beefing with eachother..aint nothing new..fools acting like its some unbelievable shit. now they looking like dummies cause they were clownin about the maravillas trynna to act up.

Nov 1, 2005
well white fence was named after the white picket fences in their neighborhood back in the day (1930's,40's)..it's not like some random ass name was picked.

Feb 1, 2009
@ Fuckin Sewercaliman, trying to educate us on their history.

Hey im gonna ask you this not that I really care, but is it true them Salvameirdas are taking you fools out? A simple Yes or No will do!

Nov 1, 2005
@ Fuckin Sewercaliman, trying to educate us on their history.

Hey im gonna ask you this not that I really care, but is it true them Salvameirdas are taking you fools out? A simple Yes or No will do!
lol..who's "you fools"?..southsiders?..ms13 are also southsiders.the thing is down here it's hood vs. hood and ms13's rivals happen to be fellow sureno hoods like 18st,clanton,f13 etc...don't think it's ms vs sur13.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
sharks used to be a "norteno only" thing in SJ.
then everyone started wearin it like its just reppin san jo...
till they get jammed up.

i see scraps wear sharks too. thats like me puttin on a red dodger cap wit a big ol LA
For real.. Anything with sharks, like even sharksteros & then I saw scraps claiming that. Been heard the rumors a long time ago about these sharks sharkeros sharksteros or whatever this so called do gang calls themselves & I thought it was just rumors at 1st, but some heads say it's for real. Now I feel like I can't even get my favorite hockey team tat'd on.

Apr 20, 2008
no comparison homegirl..pomona's been claimin sharks since the 1940's n 50's..unlike u fools following a professional sports team.and if you don't believe me ask suga free.lol
im not talkin bout the animal.
im taklin bout the NHL HOCKEY TEAM.
i know damn well no one in pomona sports san jose sharks jerseys

Apr 20, 2008
For real.. Anything with sharks, like even sharksteros & then I saw scraps claiming that. Been heard the rumors a long time ago about these sharks sharkeros sharksteros or whatever this so called do gang calls themselves & I thought it was just rumors at 1st, but some heads say it's for real. Now I feel like I can't even get my favorite hockey team tat'd on.
when i was locked i remember the homies speaking about sharks tattos and how scraps were starting to copy the nortenos with the sharks logo and they pretty much wanted nothing to do with it.
but i still see like every northerner in SJ wear sharks regardless if scraps wanna jock

Nov 1, 2005
^^they wanna jock?..nortenos got a patent on a pro hockey teams logo?..lol..lil breaking news homegirl but u fools aint got a patent on any pro team symbols,colors,numbers or even the huelga bird that belongs to the ufw.