WUT CLUBS ARE CRACKIN IN VEGAS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2003
Boutta touchdown july 4th weekend and i wanna know what clubs out there b crackin that play bay music and got hella beezys like rio or palms. cuz u kno we sum bay cats and we gets down 2 that bay shit ya dig

dolla la la la lotsa paper!

Mar 1, 2004
Everything crackin up in Vegas. I was just there a few weeks back. Rain/Palms is definitely a must to hit up. Breezies everywhere. When I was there, the only Bay shit I remember hearing was 5 On It. But the DJ's were shouting out Cali, LA, and the Bay all night.

OPM @ Caesars is supposed to be the best for hip hop music. Sometimes you'll see celebs/rappers there I heard. I got fam up in Vegas and was over there 2 months ago, on the radio they said 40 was there. I also heard from someone that Lil Jon was there when they were, and he straight up bought out the bar!!

Dec 11, 2002
I was just in Vegas for Memorial Day week-end.... we went to Rain @ The Palms (VIP $80 for two)... there were four or five different lines- 3 were VIP.... a suggestion - unless you got a hook up buy your tickets VIP in advance... the regular line was HOURS long and they were charging $50 to get in..
Rain was dope if you dont mind wall to wall... the line for the Ghost Bar was super long too.. we're hittin' RA next time we hit the town...

Oct 19, 2004
Ra, Rain and all that other bullshit is coo if you white. Not tryin to be racist or anything but if you black that shit aint crackin. If you black go to OPM in ceasars palace (its aiight). Or you can go to club R.I.O., its off the strip and kinda hood but its a coo spot. Other than that vegas clubs thats are on the strip are really full of them hollywood ass white and asian broads. Once again im not racist just givin my opinion on the shit.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
LOL so if yer black, Rain and others aren't crackin? I saw plenty of black folks there....sorry no one got killed out in front and there were no sideshows....Maybe that's what a "crackin" club is to u...