wussup wid DAMU ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2005
WTF?!?! is damu still alive or what ??? any info on his album ? & what about this mitchy / damu project ????????? holler .. still waitin .....

Feb 25, 2005
i think he had a new video if im not mistaken with skinhead rob...hes fucking with famous stars and straps now

him and skinhead rob are putting out an album called warfare

lemme see if i can find it

thanks for the info !!!! but honestly .. that shit SOUNDS NOT COOl !! i wanna hear his solo album "taught by the best" or some shit like this !!! nemo said it´s alllllllready done & skinhead rob sucks like a muffuka.
i don´t know but mitch wanted to hook up wit damu & release an album wid him. any info on that ????????

fa real.. this famous stars & straps shit isn´t hot but good for him.

Aug 9, 2002
Im surprised that Damu is not from the WrongKind. I still wonder why he stopped fuckin wit Guce since he was wit the Mobbaloti and was supposed to have and album on GitPaid.

Apr 25, 2004
^^^^Everybody thought he was going to jump over to Wrongkind when he fell out with E-low and them but I guess he found his own avenue. That's a dope ass poster shot raskals08. 43rd car wash will have you looking real decent in the summer.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
damu has his on label LANDSHARK ENT and the mitch /damu album STRONG ARM ROBBERY V.3 IS done all the albums you guys are asking about are done its all in the timing they will see the day of light soon enough

Feb 25, 2005
damu has his on label LANDSHARK ENT and the mitch /damu album STRONG ARM ROBBERY V.3 IS done all the albums you guys are asking about are done its all in the timing they will see the day of light soon enough
damn !!!!! that´s wut I´m talkin bout !!!!!! good news & thank u for the info.

May 30, 2006
Will there be a Strong Arm Robbery 3 DVD as well? SAR 2 DVD was hella tight IMO. I think the DVD should come with the CD. Selling both seperate is just taking .ore money out of the fans pocket. Give us a lil more for our money.

May 30, 2006
Yeah I ordered it from the Sicc Shop along with the SAR 2 CD like back in the summer of 2006. That shit took an entire month to get to my house. LOL! I just wish they sold the Cd & DVD together like T-Nuttys State 2 State. I also got SAR 1 CD as well. I still slap those CD's.