wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
true dat, im always getting locked up in the middle of shit too my nigga. most of these rap niggas get off work and hit the booth on some fake shit, not I.... shit coming tho. 2 mixtapes and a solo for 14.

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Apr 1, 2004
first off i aint promised nobody shit lmao!! 2nd, i just cant take advice from a grown man calling himself dookie talking shit! yall mfs kill me. and whats this "start" shit? they been done cuddie, this is chess not checkers. appreciate the advice tho

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Mar 22, 2007
first off i aint promised nobody shit lmao!! 2nd, i just cant take advice from a grown man calling himself dookie talking shit! yall mfs kill me. and whats this "start" shit? they been done cuddie, this is chess not checkers. appreciate the advice tho
LOL @ ur rap career! calm down little man! All i was trying to say was GROW UP!! Ur not gonna make money off ur lame ass ryhmes, so u should find a JOB, stay out of PRISON and move out ur moms house. LMMFAO, Fuckin loser!

Apr 1, 2004
ahhh burr nigga. lol. never been to prison, never met my mom... but uh nice try, keep up the good work. ur hatin ass MIGHT be able to strike a nerve when u blossom to the full blown hater u are trying so hard to be. i miss yall haters man, i been fucking around wit too many real niggas lately!!! chea!! u know u on my thread, and my dick.... u a fan/hater? where they do that at?!! smh

Mar 22, 2007
ahhh burr nigga. lol. never been to prison, never met my mom... but uh nice try, keep up the good work. ur hatin ass MIGHT be able to strike a nerve when u blossom to the full blown hater u are trying so hard to be. i miss yall haters man, i been fucking around wit too many real niggas lately!!! chea!! u know u on my thread, and my dick.... u a fan/hater? where they do that at?!! smh
SMH..... with ur broke ass!!!! hahahaha kill urself.

Apr 1, 2004
broke nigga? there u, go actin like a hoe again ...strike 2! me n money go way back since 93, we aint never had a problem.. u couldnt hang wit my daily weed bill fuck boiii! i find u amusing...u amuse me. so uhh, what? u dumb as shit, look like, smell like shit, dont know shit so u always in some bullshit, breathe smell like shit, got caught playing wit shit so u, ur mom and everybody call u dookie?!