WTF is up with these ads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo williambreeds long ass mutha fuckin caps lock diatribes are hilarious. i dont give a fuck. i think his site is trash, but those sermons are up there with igodummy. like if you really break it down on a 'i smoke too much weed' rasta level. his shit is comedy.

if he just like...went off on niggas every morning on baracknews..id sign in

this nigga said, some of the shit we say makes him want to go punch his children and relatives...LMAO

on some real shit, im entertained. i dont see no ugly ass ads tho, so that probably adds to my joy.

keep doin yo thang williambreed! i hope one day youre a millionaire. i hope all black people make it. but..the site...haha...yeah

he know...
and right now aint the right time with myspace falling off...twitter is next...theres gonna be somethin new before the years up

i mean it just makes no sense to people who already have validated twitter accounts with hundreds of friends and invested etc etc to do it all over again...that shit ruins so much probable money it aint even funny. no ones gonna use two of the same thing.

i dunno man im just tryna like...help out here
im not on the fuck williambreed tip hes been pretty funny imo

once again ii dooont seee nooo ads doe ha haaaaaa :does the no ads dance:

Feb 14, 2009
I love it when people try to talk shit and can't spell. Fucc your rims and the boat you came in on Breed. If you gonna be a businessman, then act educated. You look hella ignorant. The truth ain't hating.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
you guys probably smoke the medicine that the white people give you

lmao classic line

if you used that on someone theyd be like

"................................"
".........what?"

stop smoking medicine movement summer '09 has begun
all you aluminum foil and oxycodone ass niggas

exposed

Jun 12, 2008
BARACK NEWS IS DIFFERENT FROM TWITTER

YOU CAN AD VIDEO ON BARACKNEWS

YOU CAN ONLY AD LINKS TO TWITTER

BURGERKING SELLS A WHOPPER

MC DONOLDS A BIG MACK

TWITTER GOT LINKS

BARACKNEWS GOT VIDEO

YEA WE ALSO GOT 50 NEW SIGN UPS

www.baracknews.com

REAL NIGGAS UNITE AND GET THIS BREAD

YALL CAN COVER YA ADS THAT HATE ON A BALCK MAN GOT GET ON TWITTER AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY SEND TO THE PROJECTS
TWITTER SO RI:hurt:CH THEY DONT EVEN TAKE ADS

AND DONT NOBODY EVEN KNOW WHOS BEHIND TWITTER OR WHO OWN ITS
YOU CATS MAKE ME LAUGH
AND I SAID YOU NIGGAS MAKE ME WANT TO GO PUNCH MORE SENSE INTO MY LITTLE BROTHERS HEAD CUZ IF HE THINKS LIKE YOU
LORD HELP A NIGGA

Jun 12, 2008
ALL YOU NEED IS A NITCH

WHATS DIFFERNT FROM

TARGET VS. WALMART

MC DONLODS VS. BURGER KING

IHOP VS. DENNYS

THEY ALL MAKE MONEY

YOU WILL SURLEY NEVER HAVE ANYTHING IN LIFE
EVRYTHING IS COPIED

SRINT
NEXTEL
ATT

WHAT IF NO ONE MADE A CELL PHONE COMPANY
CUZ SPRINT CAME FIRST

YOU CAINT BE SCARED OF COMPETITON

www.babracknews.com

hood niggas united

Gas One

May 24, 2006
no one wants hella videos on the page. because that shit eats up memory usage. the thing about the videos being links is that if you have alot of friends, you dont have thousands of links embedding on the page.

burger king and mcdonalds do sell burgers, but the selling point is that they differ from one another. when you go into mcdonalds, it looks nothing like burger king. the uniforms are different, food is different, the entire fucking store is arranged different. the lighting is different. everything is.

thing is, even if i signed up to your site, im going to have to eventually sign on twitter because theres a bunch of contacts that wont be crossing over any time soon. so to a regular consumer its gonna be a big no.

whos behind twitter dosent really matter. all it is, is a interface. theres millions of those on the web. its countless. but the thing is, when theres two of one thing, people choose the bigger and better written one. its really just common sense.

but if this was real life, and you were a hamburger store, id go to your hamburger store. because thats supporting the hood.

but were on the internet. the real reason you want us to support is because it gives you a possibilty of financial gain. keep it real.

are you giving sign up bonuses?

because to only time people go for the cheaper version of something, is like...........soda.

ill buy some 25 cent strawberry soda over fanta.

but those are tangible things, that you actually can touch and enjoy physically. this is the internet. were only touching keys.

i agree with the niche thing. but usually a niche is like...something youre really good at. like if youre good at bsketball thats your niche. are you saying taking peoples scripts in attempts to be like them...is your....you know what fuck it nevermind

do your thing williambreed

nevermind

Dec 4, 2004
twitter lets you upload videos to twitvid.com yfrog.com and mobypicture.com

who the hell wanna see hella embedded videos all over the place, thats annoying

Feb 14, 2004
trying to clone twitter, like twitter is the shit. twitter is stupid and your site is stupider! lol i am not going to your website. for one main reason. you've fucked up the open forum with your retard ass ad.

Sep 1, 2008
yo williambreeds long ass mutha fuckin caps lock diatribes are hilarious. i dont give a fuck. i think his site is trash, but those sermons are up there with igodummy. like if you really break it down on a 'i smoke too much weed' rasta level. his shit is comedy.

if he just like...went off on niggas every morning on baracknews..id sign in

this nigga said, some of the shit we say makes him want to go punch his children and relatives...LMAO

on some real shit, im entertained.
I FEEL YOU. IF EVERY DAY THIS NIGGA WAS JUST RANTIN AND GOIN BAD ON NIGGAS ON BARRAKNEWS ID SIGN IN AND SEE WHAT HE TALKIN BOUT CUZ IT IS ENTERTAINING. EVERYTIME BREED PARTICIPATE IN A THREAD IT GET HELLA VIEWS CUZ HE MAKE OFF THE WALL/CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENTS. THE WORLD IS RUN OFF OF MONEY AND CONTROVERSEY. I THINK IF YOU TOOK THIS IDEA AND RAN WIT IT ITLL BE MORE BENIFICIAL THEN THE TWITTER THANG.