WTF is up with these ads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
will could have the best site ever and wouldnt make a bit of different with his shitty ass attitude.

you need to grow up william. i dont give a damn where you are from, thats not how you run a successful business. say you are going to beat my ass all you want, its never going to make me visit your site.way to lose 5,000 potential subscribers in one day, idiot

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i switched to mozilla...much better

whats up with the low res fonts? it there a way to change that? everything is hella jaggy

Nov 20, 2005
i dont even see the ads. i disabled adblock plus on the sicc and i can see the clyde one in BART but not these shitty ones.

I must have CrapBlock plus installed then.
i switched to mozilla...much better

whats up with the low res fonts? it there a way to change that? everything is hella jaggy

this ad and the clyde one on bart are called skins. the problem with this one is that 1) its designed horribly, 2) it must be firefox blocked, or not compatible with firefox which is why some people cannot see it.

~k.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
the open forum is just as irritating to go to now as the bart forum w that same shit being in your face everytime you scroll down

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
wow...i didnt know dirty needles were a bad drug....kinda like the Hemi is a good car, right

lmao
you probably sip syrup you smokin medicine them white people give you

edit: shout out to the slavemasters without them we wouldnt be here to get all this syrup and crack

:smokes a fat bowl of medicine the white people gave me:
shout out to og kush/blueberry i see you white people

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Gas One Tell'Em

you probably sip syrup you smokin medicine them white people give you

edit: shout out to the slavemasters without them we wouldnt be here to get all this syrup and crack

:smokes a fat bowl of medicine the white people gave me:
shout out to og kush/blueberry i see you white people
lmao @ gas in full out soulja boy mode

HOPPED UP OUTTA BEDDDDD

AND TURNED MY COMPUTER ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

POURED A 4 SYRUP TOOK A GULP!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY, I'M ON THE SICCNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Jun 12, 2008
william breed...you say the messy marv campaign was effective cause one rapper who had problems with him shouted you out

tell me how many fans did that campaign gain you though

dumbo
i was not looking for fans i was promoting the truth nigga
AINT NO BLOODS AND CRIPS IN SAN FRANCISCO NIGGA MY POINT GOT ACROSS NIGGA IM NOT A RAPPER I PUT SUKKAS ON BLAST

BUT ITS ALL GOOD NIGGA ILL CLONE EVRY SITE ON THE NET

A CLONE DONT MEAN IT DONT MAKE MONEY ITS JUST A CLONE

BUT ITS A CLONE THEY BUILT THE SHIT BY HAND OFF TWITTER
I DID ON PURPOSE TWITTER FROM FRISCO THEM CATS AINT BOUT TO JUST MAKE MONEY LIKE AND NOT SUPPORT THE HOOD EVERY NIGGA AND THEY MOMMA ON THERE AND AINT GETTING A DIME

LONG AS YOU GOOT WALGREENS AND LONGS TARGET AND WALMART ITYS GOOD TO COPY THATS THE AMERICAN WAY
LETS SOME BODY BLOW UP AND THEN DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWITTER AND BARACKNEWS IS THAT BARACKNEWS ALOWS YOU POST VIDEO TWITTER DONT
YOU NIGGAS NEED TO QUIT HATING
IM A YOUNG BOSS IN THIS SHIT REALLY OUT HEAR GETTING MONEY WORKING THESE HOS DOING HOW EVRY NIGGA SHOULD BE

YOU NIGGAS ACT LIKE YALL NO MESSY MARV NIGGA THATS MY HOMIE YALL JUST FANS YALL ACT LIKE YALL NO MY HOOD
YOU NIGGAS IS OUTSIDERS
IM DOING THIS SHIT TO SUPPORT MY HOOD AND GIVE BACK WHAT DOING FOR YO HOOD
WALKING AROUND DOWN TALKING THE NEXT NIGGA BROKE AINT GOT 500 DOLLERS
NIGGA GET OFF MY DICK OR GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT FOR HAVING GUTS TO INVEST WHEN YOU CLEARLY AINT NEVER DID SHIT

IM ON HERE OFFERING NIGGAS FREE VIDEOS SO I CAN SHOW THE D.O.C AND DR. DRE THE TALENT IN THE BAY IT AINT A NIGGA FROM THE BAY THAT CAN GO TO AFTERMATH RECORDS AT WILL BUT ME

I AINT NEVER SEEN ANOTHER BAY NIGGA AT THE STUDIO
IM TRYING TO GET SOME SHIT TO PRESENT SO THEY CAN FUCK WITH US STAYING TRUE TO THE BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MESSY MARV AND YA BOY DOWN THERE JOING THEY PROGRAM ACTING LIKE BLOODS REPPING THEY FLAG AND YOU NIGGAS HATING ON ME OVER SOME NIGGAS THAT JUST RAP AND AINT NEVER SEEN THE PEN

MY DUDES RE EVALUATE WHAT YOU NIGGAS IS DOING IM THE NIGGA TRYING TO GET YOU NIGGAS IN A REAL POSITION TO PROSPER IM NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU MY ALBUM IM TRYING TO MAKE YOURS BETTER SO YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY

FUCK MESSY MARV NIGGA AND HE NO WHY YOU NIGGAS AINT GOOT SHIT TO DO WITH THAT UNLESS YOU FROM FRISCO
RESPECT THAT CUZ THIS AINT FOR PLAY THIS IS ABOUT HONOR RESPECT AND LOYALTY

GIVE A POUND AND LET THE BEST STAND
MESSY IS GARBAGE NOW
WE NEED A NEW NIGGA STOP BEING SCARED TO NOCK HIM OFF LYRICALLY

HE AINT GONE DO SHIT
HES A RAPPER THAT SNORT COKE AND TALK GOODN SHIT
HE AINT GONE JUMP THROUGH THE CD
HE AINT NEVER BEEN TP ORISON
FUCK DUDE
WHATS UP WITH YOU IF YOU TIGHT AND GOT SKILLS
LETS FIGURE OUT TO GET YOU AHEAD \
TO YOU NIGGAS THAT HATIN
GET OUT FILLMOE BUSINESS
I TAKE THE DEAD HOMIES AND MY BLOCK SERIOUS

www.baracknews.com

HOOD NIGGAS UNITE AND GET THIS BREAD

Sep 5, 2008
It's about time you stopped living in denial and start seeing how things actually are.

This will be my last reply as your clearly one ignorant individual that isn't educated to the facts which have been presented. You can't even make a simple creditable reply to this information, only cheap attempts which are not slightly connected that leaves you in the original place you started. Idiot.

Typical sheeple response, BAHHHHHHHHHHH, "you're uneducated because you arent a sheeple following blindly like me"

Stick to supporting child molesters and not talking about politics, it just shows your feeble minded.