WTF is up with these ads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I WILL BUY THIS FORUM FOR THE NEXT YEAR NONE OF YOU NIGGAS GOTTA JOIN YOU FAGGOT AND ITS FAR FROM A CLONE THATS A HAND CODED SCRIPT IF IT WAS A CLONE YOU WOULD SEE OTHERS WITH THEM I HAD IT BUILT BY HAND

YOU NIGGAS ON HERE IS KIDS YALL SOUND LIKE BITCHES CUZ YALL DADS LEFT YOUR MOMS FOR CRACK THATS WH YOU NIGGAS DONT NO HOW TO GET DOWN LIKE MEN THE SICC IS A BUEINESS THEY SELL AD SPACE YOU NIGGAS AINT DID SHIT BUT DICK RIDE AND RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH ANY NIGGA HATIN CAN SUCK HIS MOMS ASS BUT EVERY TIME YOU HIT THIS FORUM YOU WILL SEE ME

IT AINT A NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA IN THE INDUSTRY WITH HIS OWN NETWORK

THIS AINT CLONE YOU JUST CAINT BUY AND IF YOU CAN I GOT 5000 DOLLERS FOR THE FIRST NIGGA TO SHOW ME ASK COOP IF IM SERIOUS NIGGA ITS BOUT MONEY YOU HOS IS HATING

TWITTER IS SOME HOMOSEXUALS FROM FRISCO NIGGA IM FROM FILLMOE YOU ON HERE TALKING SHIT YALL MUST BE FAGGS

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOMMA

I HOPE THE BITCH DIE

I HATE NIGGAS I WISH ICAUGHT ONE OF YOU NIGGAS FACE TO FACE ID SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU NIGGA YOU FUCKING WITH THE STREETS
YOU AT HOME ON YA MOM COUCH PICIEN UP ON A BLUNT PROBALY USIN YO MOMMAS INTERNET CONNECTION
GET OFF THAT BITCH AND LET YO DADDY GET SOME TIME WITH HER
Im sorry yall, that shit was funny. The nigga sound serious

Sep 5, 2008
AND ITS FAR FROM A CLONE THATS A HAND CODED SCRIPT IF IT WAS A CLONE YOU WOULD SEE OTHERS WITH THEM I HAD IT BUILT BY HAND

THIS AINT CLONE YOU JUST CAINT BUY AND IF YOU CAN I GOT 5000 DOLLERS FOR THE FIRST NIGGA TO SHOW ME ASK COOP IF IM SERIOUS NIGGA ITS BOUT MONEY YOU HOS IS HATING

Quit lumping everyone together. There's no hating on my end, i'm trying to help you out but you dont want to listen. You can buy scripts that look like that all day for 10-30$s, so I hope you didn't pay too much for it. Not only that, but your script isnt even secure. I don't want no one messing with your site so im not going to put it out there, but tell your programmer to get there shit right and secure your site so it doesn't get fucked with.

If he don't know what hes doing hit my PM and we can work something out.

Feb 14, 2004
^nevermind. i just now downloaded firefox and i see no ads! this is badass!. this is going to get some getting use to though. all my internet life i've been using internet explorer, now i'm on something different. lol

Feb 14, 2004
is this shit for reals, though? is NEMO really letting this shit happen? is he really letting williambreed do this to the siccness?

Dec 4, 2004
Lol @ sayng he's the first black man with a network

TI = streetcred.com

ThisIs50.com

and all the thousand other networks each and every rapper has

your the first black man with a network that has a shitty name

yibster