WTF is the point of this??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
this probably doesnt need its own thread so i expect this to fail soon. But.. what the fuck is the point of a robotic fish, couldnt they be working on robotic people or somethin to make us breakfast in the monring..?? WTF IS THE POINT

discuss

Sep 5, 2008
See the point is to make the craziest shit so idiots are like wtf and go around promoting it for free to other people thus making it viral and thus making it in demand.

...thanks.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean what if robotic fish could help fish in some way? you never know cousin. the thing about life is you gotta create your dream and see if it works. if we all did that the cure to aids would be right in front of us. theres alot of people who sit back and think, but they dont utilize their dreams. those who do utilize their dreams become legends...creators of inventions that help life. someone has to push the limits of life and create something new. if no one took that bold pledge for humanity we'd all stand still. cars would have never had new technology computers would have never advanced...its always a smart mind behind this shit and someone creating the first robot fish might create more of a invention than the regular human can understand. you only respect this type of shit when you see the dude create it from scratch, to him putting it in the water.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i mean what if robotic fish could help fish in some way? you never know cousin. the thing about life is you gotta create your dream and see if it works. if we all did that the cure to aids would be right in front of us. theres alot of people who sit back and think, but they dont utilize their dreams. those who do utilize their dreams become legends...creators of inventions that help life. someone has to push the limits of life and create something new. if no one took that bold pledge for humanity we'd all stand still. cars would have never had new technology computers would have never advanced...its always a smart mind behind this shit and someone creating the first robot fish might create more of a invention than the regular human can understand. you only respect this type of shit when you see the dude create it from scratch, to him putting it in the water.
you really should do some research before you say shit that's this silly bro.

it ain't gonna help. with population or anything else.

if anything, they need to get rid of dams...cause that's where most of the fish die.

and not let the native's fucking put nets across the whole fuckin body of water and snatch up 90% of anything coming through....

yes, i expect someone to give me shit for saying that but oh fucking well. it's true. just like with them fucks that hunt whales up here.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not gonna argue with you about a conversation thats bigger than me and you, you have your opinion and ill have mine, but tangling the two isnt going to solve anything. did i say that without offending you? hope so. if you wanna be right, feel free. thats not what im here for. you can be the victor all you want.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
if anything, they need to get rid of dams...cause that's where most of the fish die.

and not let the native's fucking put nets across the whole fuckin body of water and snatch up 90% of anything coming through....

yes, i expect someone to give me shit for saying that but oh fucking well. it's true. just like with them fucks that hunt whales up here.
I agree to the dams needing to be taken down.

As a native I say it is our right to fish/hunt however we need to in order feed our families.

The Makah & any tribe on the NW Coasts has the right to hunt whales & I wish that they would practice it more so it won't go on forgotten.

carry on back to the sunject at hand...

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
this probably doesnt need its own thread so i expect this to fail soon. But.. what the fuck is the point of a robotic fish, couldnt they be working on robotic people or somethin to make us breakfast in the monring..?? WTF IS THE POINT

discuss

Dont ever predict your own thread to fail...let us do that for you. lol

Apr 7, 2006
... and the Chinese with their sharkfin soup... Tiger powder pills and all that.. folks in that area of the world is on a mission to eat animals into extinction...