Wtf is Hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
pop in the Super Mario Bros cartridge (blowing in it might be necessary)

turn on your NES.

hit One Player

when the level begins press A. then you will know the secret of hop.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
To the original poster, did you ever make a post about goin on a field trip to the crest? that you homie?

G

Goodfella

lol i saw some kids doing that the other day. they drove up to the crest park in a scion and got out real quick to pose in front of the sign and take some pics...then split.

Apr 30, 2003
Man, I didn't know this board had so many cool guys on it. Did it ever occur to you guys that people use different drug lingo in different parts of the country? Where I'm from nobody calls heron hop so I really don't care what ya'll say. Plus, there ain't nothing more square than an internet shit talker.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Man, I didn't know this board had so many cool guys on it. Did it ever occur to you guys that people use different drug lingo in different parts of the country? Where I'm from nobody calls heron hop so I really don't care what ya'll say. Plus, there ain't nothing more square than an internet shit talker.

Where are you from man.....Its all good their just giving you a hard time.......If you picked that jack CD up and your from another state.....Thats whats up......When i listen to other rappers from different parts of the country i dont understand thier lingo either.......Them cats talk about fishscale in other parts.......I didnt know what that was.....My homeboy from flint michigan had alot of different names for shit.......He thought i was out the loop for not understanding him......And when i was speaking our northern cali slang whatever it my be from drugs to cars to women its all different.......
But if your from the bay and asking this question than.......Arson and the rest of these wolves are gonna tear you off...