Wtf is Hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
I always thought Hop was pretty much speed. Ya know, "Man, I'm all hopped up" Nickatina has a skit on New Jim Jones where a studio technician calls Nickatina a hop head. Now Jacka be saying he's hooked on hop and calls it brown, so that makes me think its heron. But he also has a verse where he says he was "pushin smack I was two steps away from using" if hop is heron and smack is heron, he says he was two steps from but didn't say he was using. E-40 says he was pushing marijuana and hop. Maybe someone can clear this up for me. Thanks.

G

Goodfella

you will get clowned 'til the cows come home posting shit like this, thrice. log out...and re-register under a new name is my advice to you

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
jackas too fat to be a heroin addict.

i call bullshit.

im sure hes used, but he aint the addict he likes to make himself look like on songs. of course i dont know the dude and he could be that special case that eats all the food when hes nodding, but im gonna guess he aint.

plus what heroin user still sips syrup? lol
if im not mistaken he said his homie was goin through that and he just put that in a rap

Aug 6, 2008
squares don't need to learn the drug lingo....stick to what you know...
^^^ i hate to just go callin people squares... but yeah basically

if theres shit u dont know its probly for a reason, and if u wanna learn... siccnesss.net is the last place u should go 2 find out lol this site is weird

Dec 4, 2006
^^^ i hate to just go callin people squares... but yeah basically

if theres shit u dont know its probly for a reason, and if u wanna learn... siccnesss.net is the last place u should go 2 find out lol this site is weird
i don't call peeps squares for a reason...

If I didn't know what a certain thing meant, I wouldn't be asking...I'd probably research that shit on my own.......

i had a cousin who was a hop head....he never shot heroin through his veins..

all he did was buy tobacco, roll it in zig zags and sprinkle heron all over the tobacco......that's what a hop head is to me..someone who smokes heron wit weed or tobacco....

that's like having a convo about cocaine and you start talking numbers and say 17.5 or 20.........then tha square would say "oh yeah I make that much a hour".....

you see what i did there?