WTF Happened to Family Guy??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Show used to be hilarious... Now it's just fuckin stupid. I think they should cancel American Dad & the Cleveland Show, and focus on reviving Fam Guy because all 3 of those shows are now terrible

It seems like there juggling too many shows at once & putting them together way too fast.

slow down, take your time, put together a quality show and make me fuckin laugh again please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your thoughts??????????

Mar 24, 2006
anyone know where that sig came from? is it from some video or is it just some photoshoot? that bitch gettin' bent over looks sexy as hell and im sure im not alone on this when wanting to know where it originated from...lol

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
the last 2 years family guy has been awful but this year it has been great i thought.

family guy and american dad are really great this year.

or maybe Cleveland show is so bad that it makes them look good

Dec 30, 2003
i dont think it takes 9 months... i remember south park episode the day after obama was elected pres.. they had his speech and everything in the episode...

"about last night"

Mar 8, 2006
i dont think it takes 9 months... i remember south park episode the day after obama was elected pres.. they had his speech and everything in the episode...

"about last night"
it does take 9 months. South Park is not drawn so it takes shorter. Trey Parker and Matt Stone take a week to make each episode. They have a video of them making the obama one in 24 hours working crazy.