Wtf happen to Thizz Latin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
I worked in decoto for years with a bunch of south Hayward and decoto guys and we used to talk about speedy. I didn’t know his lil bro worked with me too but we’d clown about how he sucked at rapping but talked the most shit. They still had the video of him rapping another skrap bites the dust on stage and him getting banned for it

Nov 22, 2020
What happened to these dudes the shit was getting cringy at the end there
GOOD TOPIC THE WHOLE ENTIRE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO NEEDS THIS PERTINENT IFPHORMATION (HINT OF CHINESE EXCELLANCE WITH JT BLACK WALLSTREET LINGO) OH the DVD'S OF LATINO RAP ARTISTS ARGUE AND ARE PSYCHOTIC SO MUCH THE MUSIC BECOMES SORT OF WEIRD OFF TOPIC ON SONGS THE BEST ARE ACTUALLY FROM NORTHERN THIZ LATIN SORT OF SUCKED CHANGE YOUR NAMES LIE TO THE PUBLIC MAKE UP STORIES OK BURRITOS here we go MAKE NIGGAS S themselves did I say something funny raised with parents DRUG DEALING

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I worked in decoto for years with a bunch of south Hayward and decoto guys and we used to talk about speedy. I didn’t know his lil bro worked with me too but we’d clown about how he sucked at rapping but talked the most shit. They still had the video of him rapping another skrap bites the dust on stage and him getting banned for it
I'm going to keep this real, the majority of Speedy Loc's beats including Darkroom were garbage. Speedy Loc had dope flows and charisma, but damn whoever was making them beats must have been on a cheap Casio or some shit.

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
GOOD TOPIC THE WHOLE ENTIRE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO NEEDS THIS PERTINENT IFPHORMATION (HINT OF CHINESE EXCELLANCE WITH JT BLACK WALLSTREET LINGO) OH the DVD'S OF LATINO RAP ARTISTS ARGUE AND ARE PSYCHOTIC SO MUCH THE MUSIC BECOMES SORT OF WEIRD OFF TOPIC ON SONGS THE BEST ARE ACTUALLY FROM NORTHERN THIZ LATIN SORT OF SUCKED CHANGE YOUR NAMES LIE TO THE PUBLIC MAKE UP STORIES OK BURRITOS here we go MAKE NIGGAS S themselves did I say something funny raised with parents DRUG DEALING
Burritos lol

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Yea I
I'm going to keep this real, the majority of Speedy Loc's beats including Darkroom were garbage. Speedy Loc had dope flows and charisma, but damn whoever was making them beats must have been on a cheap Casio or some shit.
Always felt like his beats could a been way better. He got alot of love back when he passed though must been a good homeboy

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Listening to some of the music now crooked and Duke are garbage see them two still put out same beats and flea market covers dyno was dope alg was good but was repetitive