Wtf happen to Thizz Latin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2020
I'm going to keep this real, the majority of Speedy Loc's beats including Darkroom were garbage. Speedy Loc had dope flows and charisma, but damn whoever was making them beats must have been on a cheap Casio or some shit.
Thanks for the reply I am going to say he should keep at whatever it is he is doing use rap as therapy I was thinking of burritos I was really hungry in teh Mission District Black Beans hahahhaha I was dumbfounded but I do like all beans USE TEH BEANS WITH THE MEAT GROUND HAMBURGER NOTHING I HATE WORSE THAN BEING VEGETACIOUS PUT THE PATTIES GROUND GROUNDING THE MEAT IN THE BEANS

Dec 11, 2006
Thanks for the reply I am going to say he should keep at whatever it is he is doing use rap as therapy I was thinking of burritos I was really hungry in teh Mission District Black Beans hahahhaha I was dumbfounded but I do like all beans USE TEH BEANS WITH THE MEAT GROUND HAMBURGER NOTHING I HATE WORSE THAN BEING VEGETACIOUS PUT THE PATTIES GROUND GROUNDING THE MEAT IN THE BEANS
Huh?

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
Thizz latin deff had more reach and Thizz Latin had promise but only very shortly at the beginning. I believe Thizz Latin was a project Dre and Gold Toes were starting before Dre died and that 1st peoject they did "17 with a thizz" THAT SHIT SLAPPED SOOOO HARD!!!! then everything after that i believe was shit pumped out after dre passed and if u believe what JT says (and i hate it but it all adds up) any1 they could make an album for no matter how shitty got an album pushed out....almost as if someone behind the scenes didn't give a fuck about the label and its reputation and name but only cared about gettin as much money as fast as possible off the label while still in their control....at least thats aure what it looks like if u look back at it all