WTF BLOODS FROM TORONTO CANADA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Oct 10, 2004
whoa they were actually black!!!!!!!!!!!lol when i saw bloods in canada i was exepting a bunch of white kids in red you know how canada is lol

Apr 13, 2005
but when u check it out canada is smart u hardly hear anything about there gangs they want muthafuckers to think there's no hoods there so more people would vist they put out that image like there all clean and all about hockey but they dont talk about there problem in there ghettos here muthafuckers dont care about that some big gang war goes down go'es down its on the world news for everybody to see cuz i use to make fun of them canadiana sayin its a all white hockey country but this Ena i know went there and told me theres alot of hispanic & black people there but she said all the hispanic people she saw was tryin to be like them scraps and thats the 2nd person that been there that told me that shit

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
why are kats surprised that there are gangs elsewhere in the werld?....cali isnt the only spot with sets...every where has gangs...look at japan and its wannabee skraps....sporting flue rags and wearing skrap street wear.....or on in haiti they even had blood gangs....showed a little documentary on PBS years ago...its werldwide....dont b surprised