WTB: Looking For Rap C-Deez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Does anyone have the following cd's for sale? The one's I have came up missing and I'm looking for replacements. I can't find them for sale at Rapbay, Amazon, eBay or any of my local music stores. Holla if you got any of them for sale.

HD Presents: Ice City

Messy Marv - Hollyhood The Mix Tape

Beeda Weeda - Breath Of Fresh Air

Flawlis - Thousandaire Mixtape Part 2

CHRONIKQUEEN

Urbanlife Music & Video Distribution
May 8, 2002
Typical Rapbay? Well I must say typical rappers in most cases. It unfortunately on that small (1% of all orders) an issue that comes with the nature of the rap game. I can tell you that we wouldn't have such great availability if we took CDs down that we ran out if for a day or two. we move units. When we know the order is in shipment, the artist is bringing them or "they are bringing them tomorrow"we keep it up and 9 times out of 10 it happens. However we deal with PEOPLE and sometimes they don't do what they say, those last CDs they just sold themselves, maybe they smoked all their money to repress or had child support to pay. ... It happens, I've heard and seen it all. The moment it apparent it's not coming, or one day turns to two or three, we immediately offer you another item, refund or both. We ALWAYS handle ours. 10+ years and business and going strong. We appreciate the business! Always appreciate the feedback though. Peace

Last edited:

CHRONIKQUEEN

Urbanlife Music & Video Distribution
May 8, 2002
HD is a great artist and solid dude, but we've had issues keeping his stuff stocked. I'm going to send him a screenshot of this, as I've been saying the end result is LOST SALES. no artist wants that!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
All I'm saying is typically with each order I place (I usually buy a lot at once, at least $100 worth of stuff), one item will be missing because it's not in stock. I usually have to call you guys and you send a replacement. But you never update the site, like saying the item is sold out or just taking it off of the website. But whatever, you are the ones that have to pay to ship a second item to me. I'll keep buying regardless because it's not like there are any other websites that sell this kind of music.