WRITE MY HOMIE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
LADIES HIT HIM UP.. ROUGH TIMES RIGHT NOW. I KNOW THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS BUT FUCK IT! SOME REAL ASS SHIT. DIDNT DROP ANY NAMES JUST DOIN THERE TIME.! FUCK THE PAPERS!

DAVID CALDERON
F14612 BADGER 207
SAN QUINTIN STATE PRISON
SAN QUINTIN CA 94974

Two Napa men have been sentenced to nearly two decades in prison for the savage beating of Jose Gregorio Gomez, 41, last August.

On Monday, Judge Michael Byrne, a visiting judge who's been presiding over the Napa cases for several months, sentenced David Angel Caldron, 23, to 16 years in state prison. Byrne also sentenced Salvador Estrada, 19, to 18 years and six months in state prison.

Both men will have to serve 85 percent of their sentence before they are eligible for parole, according to deputy district attorney Doug Pharr, who prosecuted the case.

Gomez suffered severe brain damage from the attack near an apartment complex on Cross Street, near Riverside Drive.

The attack left Gomez with the loss of the use of the right side of his body, his right arm and the sight in one eye. He cannot speak and can barely walk, Pharr said.

Since the assault, Gomez had been living with his parents in Mexico. His condition has deteriorated, Pharr said. "He is now in a hospital in Mexico."

If Gomez should die, Calderon and Estrada could be charged with murder, Pharr said.

According to Napa prosecutors, Gomez was beaten during a street brawl among rival Norteo and Sureo gang members.

Gomez was perceived to by the Norteos to be a rival Sureo, but there was never any evidence presented to prove that, Pharr said.

Estrada was convicted of attempted voluntary manslaughter and inflicting personal injury. Calderon was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting great bodily harm. Both men had their sentences lengthened with the finding that their acts had been committed to promote or further the interests of a gang.

"This is an unfortunate case," said Pharr. "This poor person (Gomez) didn't deserve for this to happen to him. We have two other young men who let the gang mentality control their decisions. Getting involved in gangs means two things -- you either go to prison or end up dead."

At the sentencing, Gomez's aunt, Gloria Jordon, told the judge the assault on her nephew has been a nightmare. "There are no words to express our hurt and pain to see him suffer. He is disabled for life. He had so many dreams for the future that have been shattered by Calderon and Estrada. We don't boast about you going to prison. I'm sure your families will be hurting for you," Jordon said in a prepared statement. "Someday you will finish your sentence and start a family of your own. But our nephew will never have that privilege."

Calderon and Estrada were originally scheduled to be sentenced last October. However, their attorneys, Peter Firpo and Jim McEntee filed a motion with the court alleging jury misconduct. The details of the allegation are not public record. After reviewing the allegation, the judge ruled there was no jury tampering, Pharr said.

The night of the attack, a group of Norteo gang members gathered in front of an apartment where rival Sureo gang members lived. A fight broke out involving at least eight gang members.

Calderon was convicted of hitting Gomez in the head with a golf club. When Gomez fell to the ground and was no longer able to defend himself, Estrada hit the victim in the head with the golf club and both men continued to kick him, according to court records.

Calderon and Estrada fled the scene the night of the attack. About two weeks later, Calderon turned himself in to authorities. Estrada was arrested a short time later on a probation violation. Detectives were able to gather enough evidence to connect him with the incident.

Oct 10, 2004
this whole article is bullshit and is complety false do not beleive shit this article says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin shit this kinda shit pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

bottom line ive known dude since i was 9 years old weve had falling outs due to different friends or whatever but that dont mean i dont got love for him even though we havent spoke in years david was a good guy yeah he wasnt a angel but he wasnt a monster even when we were kids he took care of his mom by cooking for her everyday and all that shit when homie was 9 fuckin years old!!!i aint speaking on nothing about this case on the net but this paper wronged his character by far if you could only know and jim hat im disapointed that you would even post this shit up in here without saying what ive said

May 13, 2002
TUNEZ_PWP said:
jim hat im disapointed that you would even post this shit up in here without saying what ive said
I WASNT GONNA GET INTO IT ON THE NET AND IM STILL NOT GOING TO. OF COURSE THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THE STORY THEN THE PAPER SAYS AND A LOT MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED. THATS WHY ALL I SAID WAS "FUCK THE PAPERS"

Oct 10, 2004
call you out on some shit?????LOL!

if you trying to take that there im not hard to find get at someone from WEST WOOD theyll lead you in the right direction

May 13, 2002
ha now im supposed to go looking for you! come on homie... why you tryin to act all hard?? like im supposed to back up when you say "west wood". i was just laughin at how you called me out sayin your disappointed in me. Wasn't meant for you to take it the way you did. No disrespect intended. but i aint no punk. you seem like a cool dude from what ive gathered on here. its all good, you took it the wrong way i guess