Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Reid Flair’s death back on March 29th was the result of an ‘accidental overdose of heroin and other drugs,’ according to a report by TMZ. His autopsy also revealed trace amounts of Clonazepam and Xanax in his system.

Reid, who had just returned from a wrestling stint in Japan, had struggled with heroin in the past and has also overdosed 3 times in 2 years.

Reid's mother told the Charlotte Observer, "I loved him ... He should have been on top of the world, but he was fighting a battle he couldn’t win."

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
Early Word on Possible Locations for WrestleMania in 2015/2016

WWE is getting close to selecting the locations of the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events, and at this time the new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA is on WWE's radar of possible venues. The stadium is opening for the San Francisco 49'ers in 2014, and will host the Superbowl in 2016. It's also being said that a major Northeastern location is also in the running for WrestleMania.

May 24, 2002
Word going around WWE is that the current plan for SummerSlam has Daniel Bryan defeating John Cena for the WWE Title, only to see Randy Orton cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase, take the WWE Title and finally make his long-awaited heel turn.

Feb 8, 2003
Word going around WWE is that the current plan for SummerSlam has Daniel Bryan defeating John Cena for the WWE Title, only to see Randy Orton cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase, take the WWE Title and finally make his long-awaited heel turn.

that would be the biggest piece of shit to do ever bc if they gonna let Daniel get the title win then he should be champion for couple months at least bc nobody wanna see Orton as wwe champion at this time he had that belt 99 times and did 99 heel turns. but this wwe we talking bout and they do pointless shit .

Props: J-FUNKTION
Feb 12, 2012
sucks that the 2 best swerves this year were completely killed. Mark Henry's fake retirement and Austin Aries as Suicide were brilliant storylines with a shitload of potential that should of resulted in Aries and Henry winnin the world title. Damn shame what could of been

Props: Darkshowdown

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
NEWS: Tell us a road story.

WARRIOR: I always loved working with Randy. He was so intense. In public, he spoke like he did in his promos. I remember one time, he came out to stay with me in Arizona. And he was there for a couple days. We went out to eat one night.
I said, “Randy, just do me a favor, don’t say anything. Just enjoy the food and we’ll go.” Because we were going to go to the gym after.

About a half-hour of being there, he said something about the food being good. It was all kinds of chatter going on, people talking. As soon as he said that to me, the whole place went absolutely totally dead silent. Everybody was leaning in their ear, trying to figure out where that voice came from. Then that was it, we were there signing autographs for the next two hours.

lol

Ultimate Warrior wrestles away spotlight for WWE 2K14 - Page 1 - NY Daily News

Feb 8, 2003
NEWS: Tell us a road story.

WARRIOR: I always loved working with Randy. He was so intense. In public, he spoke like he did in his promos. I remember one time, he came out to stay with me in Arizona. And he was there for a couple days. We went out to eat one night.
I said, “Randy, just do me a favor, don’t say anything. Just enjoy the food and we’ll go.” Because we were going to go to the gym after.

About a half-hour of being there, he said something about the food being good. It was all kinds of chatter going on, people talking. As soon as he said that to me, the whole place went absolutely totally dead silent. Everybody was leaning in their ear, trying to figure out where that voice came from. Then that was it, we were there signing autographs for the next two hours.

lol

Ultimate Warrior wrestles away spotlight for WWE 2K14 - Page 1 - NY Daily News

just think If they wouldve had camera phones and social media back then