Wrestling Random Thought 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Batista was cool when he was actually around, he seemed like Rey Mysterio though, injured more often then he was active.

Still remember that one time he came back after a long injury layoff, they put the WWE Championship on him and he was injured again like a month or two after coming back lol

Now he's even older and more brittle and doesn't really have that Brock Lesnar or The Rock star power for people to care enough about him to only wrestle a couple times a year.

Feb 12, 2012
Ratings disagree with me but Im sick of all these returns while full time wrestlers are gettin the shaft. Its a joke to me that the Miz/Barrett IC title match was on the Mania pre-show and Cesaro, Kofi, Rhodes Scholars, etc didnt even have matches while part timers like Rock and Lesnar were in main event matches. WWE dont need a Batista comeback just bring Roman Reigns up right he damn sho has the ability to fill the role.

Props: HERESY
May 24, 2002
LOL

Official Everton@Everton
To those WWE wrestling fans who've requested Fandango's theme for tomorrow, we won't be playing it at Goodison. #efcmusic #efc

Fandango@WWEFandango
@2nd_time_champ Who's @everton ever beat? Never even heard of em?? Hockey team?

Official Everton@Everton
@WWEFandango Mr Fandango. We've a rich history. We'd be happy to welcome you to Goodison to tell you more & maybe even play your theme song.

Fandango@WWEFandango
@Everton Play my music! Then ill think about.

Official Everton@Everton
@WWEFandango We won't be playing it tomorrow, other than in our FanZone. Our offer to educate you about our great history stands though.

Fandango@WWEFandango
@Everton Could you play my music for the entire game?

Official Everton@Everton
@WWEFandango We're sure you know the answer to that question. Nice try though.

May 24, 2002
Dixie Carter noted that she would be open to a TNA vs WWE cross over event during a recent interview with Digital Sky.

"I don't think [the WWE] shares my belief in this, but I believe that competition is 100% positively essential,I think it's important for fans and for us. To have one company dominate, a) it's boring, and you are not being challenged enough. It's always better to have other options out there and I truly believe it makes both companies better. absolutely would do that. I'm not sure if they would do that (a crossover event), but I absolutely would."

Dixie Cart also discusses the company doing another season of Boot Camp during the interview.

This kind of shit needs to happen. They do it in Japan all the time and the results are usually pretty good. I'm sure you won't get the same level of hate as you do with interpromational matches in Japan but it would still be real good.