WRESTLING FANS SUCK BALLS NOWADAYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Nah to be honest the only thing I don't like about it is the soap opera shit, I recognize that dudes give their body to that shit(dumb IMO) but they don't need all that garbage acting and soap opera storylines.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I didn't really read through any ones post, my fault. Yea wrestling is on some-I-got-no-life-and-get-no-pussy type ah shit.

Nov 21, 2007
I didn't really read through any ones post, my fault. Yea wrestling is on some-I-got-no-life-and-get-no-pussy type ah shit.
LoL at anybody speaking on sports entertainment being gay, while sporting a name that sounds pretty gay itself..

if watching wrestling is a I-Got-no-life-and-get-no-pussy type shit..
what can be said for the net-geeks who take time out to talk shit in a forum dedicated to it?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yea cause an internet screen name dictates who you are, compared to say....taste in entertainment. For example, if you like boxing, you have good taste in entertainment...opposed to if you like wrestling, you have bad taste in entertainment just based on the fact that 90% of wrestling fans is:

a) under the age of 12

or

b) a hillbilly hick

the other 10% just like watchin men in tights perform their soap opera act because:

a)they are gay

b) they are really a bitch on the inside, cause we all know bitches like soap operas and men in tights

Mar 20, 2007
I stopped watching a wrestling a while back.... and this is true.

Most of the crowds at the shows are kids 12 and under. Or Preteen/Teen girls that get their panties wet when they see John Cena come out.

So... that's what the WWE will cater to, they don't give a fuck about us... they want the money.

Nov 21, 2007
Yea cause an internet screen name dictates who you are, compared to say....taste in entertainment. For example, if you like boxing, you have good taste in entertainment...opposed to if you like wrestling, you have bad taste in entertainment just based on the fact that 90% of wrestling fans is:

a) under the age of 12

or

b) a hillbilly hick

the other 10% just like watchin men in tights perform their soap opera act because:

a)they are gay

b) they are really a bitch on the inside, cause we all know bitches like soap operas and men in tights
first of all, you can try to draw the gay card on many sports, football (bendin over for a hike), basketball (pushing up against another man while turned around) but it would really take a tried and true faggot to see the gayness in these things. I can't speak for you, but the last thing im thinking when I see an MMA match is "wow it looks like he's humping that guy"..

but its funny, you say watching something determines if your gay or childish..
cuz
drawing gay comparision's in contact sports is something a gay person or a 12, 13, 14 year old will do. "ewww thats gayyy"

ohhh the irony.

Oct 3, 2006
I stopped watching a wrestling a while back.... and this is true.

Most of the crowds at the shows are kids 12 and under. Or Preteen/Teen girls that get their panties wet when they see John Cena come out.

So... that's what the WWE will cater to, they don't give a fuck about us... they want the money.
theres actually more that the wwe gots that will try to cater to everyone else, yeah of course john cena will appeal more for the kids and shit but he aint the only wrestler they got, point is wwe is just entertainment, thats all it is , and what business ISNT in it for the money???

Mar 20, 2007
theres actually more that the wwe gots that will try to cater to everyone else, yeah of course john cena will appeal more for the kids and shit but he aint the only wrestler they got, point is wwe is just entertainment, thats all it is , and what business ISNT in it for the money???
True True. I ain't trying to bash, because I remember watching The Rock, Stone Cold, when wrestling was good. But the quality has gone down a lot since those days...

Oct 3, 2006
True True. I ain't trying to bash, because I remember watching The Rock, Stone Cold, when wrestling was good. But the quality has gone down a lot since those days...
yup and like i said a couple times before, wwe was the shit back then cause we had wcw and where theres competition theres better value, right now tna aint really shit to wwe so their just too confident right now and aint really worried imo