WRESTLEMANIA which one was the best

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
BRET HART VS. SHAWN MICHAELS... GREATEST TECHNICAL WRESTLER VS. GREATEST IN RING PREFORMER FOR 60+ MINUTES... HANDS DOWN BEST MATCH EVER
That match is wat maina is suppose to be about and it made hbk a star. i remember that night like yesterday. i thought bret was gonna retain i didnt expect hbk win the belt and i remeber seeing hbk the next night on raw i thought he was gonna be a weak champ but boy i was wrong hbk turned that shit up to maximum out there every night lets say i turned a hbk fan after hsi first tittle defense against diesal at in your house that year

Oct 11, 2009
bret hart & hbk as champs was dope to me. i mean 2 primarily tag team guys become champs. when i was a kid i thought that was impossible.
TO ADD TO THAT THEY BOTH PUT IN YEARS OF WORK BEFORE THEY WON THE BELTS... THATS WHY I DONT RESPECT MOST OF THE CHAMPIONS THESE DAYS... AS FAR AS CURRENT CHAMPS EDGE IS THE ONLY OTHER ONE I CAN THINK OF THAT REALLYHAD TO WORK TO GET TO HIS CHAMPIONSHIP STATUS

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
too many to mention, but hogan / warrior is up there

also matches with shawn micheals, bret hart need a mention

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

hogan best wrestler ever though

and like a comment on you tube, this should be the american national anthem lol

Nov 14, 2002
Wrestlemania X

Owen v Bret, where Owen wins with that quick rollup off of Bret's shoulders after a great match. You got to see Luna and Bam Bam kick the shit out of Dink, which never got old as far as I remember. Randy Savage beat the shit out of Crush. M.O.M. beat the Quebecers with Raven as Johnny Polo managing. The Yuko/Lex match with Mr. Perfect as ref. Razor and Shawn in the first ladder match, which is probably my favorite match ever. And Bret Hart beat Yokozuna with Piper as the ref of that one.

I love that whole WM. That's the one I remember from being a kid. I know that WM line for line pretty much.

Oct 11, 2009
DIDNT THE FIRST LADDER MATCH HAPPEN PRIOR TO THAT WRESTLEMANIA???IM NOT SURE SO I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT THATS WHAT I THOUGHT... BUT YEA WM 10 WAS ANOTHER FAVORITE OF MINE...