WRESTLEMANIA 26 PREDICTIONS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
if it is:
hbk vs. taker
edge v jericho
triple h v sheamus

then u know damn well taker's match will be last. the two title matches aren't as big as that. i also think it's a shoo-in for hbk to win in that case. they wouldnt book this rematch, as the final match of the night, n have hbk lose again.

i would rather see hbk vs. hhh. hhh could finally get super pissed about hbk's taker obsession, and/or hbk could just say fuck it n turn heel on him. either way, we're talkin a quality match with a backstory n opponents that know each other well. plus, no more dx/hornswoggle bullshit.

MITB: christian could win, edge beats jericho for title (which he wins at EC), n they can play that out on smackdown for the next few months

Feb 8, 2003
I think money in the bank would include some of the individuals below for sure.

Kofi, shelton, mvp, ziggler, mcintyre, r truth, mvp, john morrison, cody rhodes

imo Kofi or John Morrison will win money in the bank if either in it.

May 24, 2002
He could be the best wrestler in the world and still be a raging douche. He has the fuckin gayest character/gimmick since Test.
ok thats fine his gimmick might be gay but that doesnt change the fact he can put on a good match.

I want to watch a MITB match with wrestlers who can put on a good show and not just have a "good gimmick." :ermm:

Feb 8, 2003
a douche that can put on a good match.

"Kofi, shelton, mvp, ziggler, mcintyre, r truth, mvp, john morrison, cody rhodes"

this group here would be able to put on a great MITB
oh yeah christian will be in that match to probaly since he going to smackdown and they strippin him of the ecw belt when they throw the belt and ecw show away the end of this month bc they starting the new brand called NXT.

Feb 8, 2003
Joey Matthews was the better talent out of MNM.
He was trash and couldnt talk on the mic morrison & melina carried that stable thats why wwe split them up and gave morrison the ic strap.. you will see when mercury comesback that he wackn bc he just gonna be a mid carder and punk's flunkie thats it while morrison gets more popular.

May 24, 2002
The name Johnny Nitro was enough for me to be like fuck that guy. Him and his annoying bitch should fuck off to TNA and off my TV. They can take Mike Knox with them.
What it comes down to is who do you like better in the ring?

I mean, you are watching it to see what happens in the ring and not just for the soap opera they put on right?

Oct 3, 2006
Morrison is coo just sounds like a lil girl on the mic, but he can wrestle ...if they invest in him good enough he would be another HBK IMO

May 24, 2002
I'd rather watch Matthews than Morrison. I'd rather watch Miz than him. Mike Knox is the only person on the WWE roster that I dislike more.
well to each their own...

But I like when Knox first grew his beard out. When it was still short, when he was first being pushed as a big monster... dude looked like a beast then he let it get super long and made him look like a fucking viking :ermm:

and whats with the whole.... full facial hair = bad guy?

CM Punk looks ridiculous with that shit fully grown out.

Oct 3, 2006
well to each their own...

But I like when Knox first grew his beard out. When it was still short, when he was first being pushed as a big monster... dude looked like a beast then he let it get super long and made him look like a fucking viking :ermm:

and whats with the whole.... full facial hair = bad guy?

CM Punk looks ridiculous with that shit fully grown out.
haha idk why they keep tryin to push heels when they just give up on em a few months later...remember when knox was attackin rey mysterio for no reason and that ecw announcer guy interviewed him and asked him wtf is his problem..then all he said..."idk i have no problem with rey mysterio whatsoever, hes a cool guy " lol wtf ...they shouldve had him doin that to random wrestlers for no reason shit wouldve been funny