Wrekonize (Of ¡MAYDAY!) - Worldwide Choppers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
^^^ haha

I didn't realize until recently that this is the same Wrekonize from that MTV battle show. A woman I know tried to get me into a couple solo albums/(mixtapes?) of his a few years ago and I shrugged them off. Might have to go back and give them a listen.

Anyone know where I should start with this cat or with Mayday as a whole?

Aug 6, 2009
^^^ haha

I didn't realize until recently that this is the same Wrekonize from that MTV battle show. A woman I know tried to get me into a couple solo albums/(mixtapes?) of his a few years ago and I shrugged them off. Might have to go back and give them a listen.

Anyone know where I should start with this cat or with Mayday as a whole?
Their Lords of the Fly mixtapes is dope, as is the album Stuck on an Island. I haven't been able to find much of their other stuff. '

Wrekonize has 2 mixtapes, D​.​W​.​D (Done Without Dialogue), and Elevator Music which I have but haven't listened to either yet, and he has an album called A Soiree For Skeptics which I haven't found either.

And I think they're dope as fuck live as well.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yea i remember dude off that mtv show he got a deal with roca fella n they just dropped him fuckin bullshit dude shits on memphis bleek lol

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i thought he did better than every one except the big four on the choppers track...he also beat blind fury in a rap battle

Dec 14, 2005
Nah. His style just doesnt mesh for the WWC beat imo. I liked just about every verse I could understand more than Wrek's.. plus Ceza