Wow, now I remember why I fell in love with rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yeah I'm feeling Slaughterhouse a lot, can't wait for the album to drop. Finally those East coast dick riders get a chance to hear how good Crooked I is haha, wonder what they saying about this over at SOHH.

May 7, 2002
Thanks for the songs Toro, I'm gonna check them out. That Brooklyn Bullshit song MTT posted is very dope!

EDIT: Damn, that first song you posted is so dope! His production and samples are sick! Dude rips his shit too, and his subject matter/content and lyrics are fire!

Yeah I'm feeling Slaughterhouse a lot, can't wait for the album to drop. Finally those East coast dick riders get a chance to hear how good Crooked I is haha, wonder what they saying about this over at SOHH.
So is Slaughterhouse a super group of all the rappers featured on this song?? If so, goddamn I hope they make it happen.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the songs Toro, I'm gonna check them out. That Brooklyn Bullshit song MTT posted is very dope!

EDIT: Damn, that first song you posted is so dope! His production and samples are sick! Dude rips his shit too, and his subject matter/content and lyrics are fire!

So is Slaughterhouse a super group of all the rappers featured on this song?? If so, goddamn I hope they make it happen.
No problem. Yeah it's a super group with Crooked, Joell, Royce and Budden. Look up the other tracks on youtube they have out so far, all crazy. One more good Joell track for ya: