Would you spend a G on this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

gangsta4real

Yall jealous because EA is talked alot about. EA - Stands for bitch. So everytime I refer to a bitch, I refer to EA. Why yall protecting that hoe. Yall is Hectors( Hoe Protectors) He is my hoe . He is my punching bag. So dont hate that I made up a new slang word for bitch(EA)
Stop savin that Hoe EA

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If you have a problem with EA THEN HANDLE IT!!! Meet up with him and take care of it or at least talk shit over PMs or emails. We don't care about your little beef. You are an annoyance, you obviously have no life and being on this message is important to you but we couldn't care less. SO SHUT THE FUCC UP.

G

gangsta4real

I got more life than posting up your little weiner . Im tired of your white boy humor

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Overall profile makeup 910 positives. 867 are from unique users and count toward the final rating.

4 neutrals.

0 negatives. 0 are from unique users and count toward the final rating.

he has good feedback, sounds like its legit, but I sho the fuck wouldnt pay that much for that

May 27, 2002
MOOK MANGLA.......I SEE YOU HAVE A TOM WAITS QUOTE IN URE SIG.....DIDNT KNOW YOU LIKED HIM......TOM WAITS IS SICC.....GOT THAT WEIRD ASS VOICE OVER THOSE EVEN WEIRDER ASS INSTRUMENTS....GOOD TO SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES WEIRD ASS MUZICC