Would You Go To War?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
If you had a wife and kids, but were drafted to go fight a war somewhere like East Africa where you know damn well you have a great chance of fighting in Combat, would you fight for your country or settle with five years in Prison? I'm askin this shit cuzz I just saw Black Hawk Down which did go down back in 93, and the shit trip me the fuck out. One minute you shootin at someone and the next, your ass is missin both legs and bleedin to death.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i'm not going to war either
and fuck prison also....
i'll be well into canada before they notice i'm missing

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
i'm not going to war either
and fuck prison also....
i'll be well into canada before they notice i'm missing
Yeah I'm with EA im booking over to Canada if they try to get me into the war. I'm not dying for causes that I don't believe in and all that shit.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i mean shit... yaw aint gonna be using me as some pawn
i got goals to meet and money to make, so muthafuck your war....

Jun 14, 2002
ya i would go..if its for this country count me in....dont care wher its at ill go...fuck goin to prison for 5 yrs and fuck canada too...give me my gun and let me kill somebody..if i die then i die for something i belive in...im down for this country cuz i kno damn well no other country out ther is better than this one

Apr 25, 2002
For this country? Fuck no! Only way Id do that shit is if we were gettin invaded....which will never happen. Like EA said, Id be in Canada with quickness. Shit, I live in Seattle....I could go from my house to Canada within one afternoon.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

and if i get caught
it wouldn't matter
i'd be caught in canada blowin heavy BC dank and my piss would be cloudier than a hurricane.

you aint gone kill me

May 10, 2002
Deep Thought said:
I have a wife and kids so I'd be torn. I wouldn't want to leave them but, I wouldn't want to look like a draft dodging pussy to them either. As a father I got an image to uphold.
But i'll bet you love your kids more than you love this country. I dont think they'd view you as a draft dodging pussy.......
I would, but they wouldn't.